EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lauren Summer Discussion

lalalala

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Pretty sure I created a discussion thread for Lauren but it's completely disappeared for some reason

Content thread here :https://simpcity.su/threads/lauren-summer.10725/

image-8-jpg.16190

She's going live today at 7 pm pst on " https://www.respectfully.com/ ". It's some kind of cam/streaming site, hopefully there's something interesting. If there's can someone please record it ?
$10 per minute to watch the stream and 10 mins minimum. Wtf is she smoking? She’s too past her prime to charge that much money

Last edited:
$10 per minute to watch the stream and 10 mins minimum. Wtf is she smoking? She’s too past her prime to charge that much money
$10 per minute ? Wtf lmao. So you're paying $100 for 10 minutes and you don't even know what you're getting, could be fully clothed for all we know.
Even in her prime she's not worth that much. I doubt anyone on these forums paid that much.

Anyone know anything about her VIP onlyfans?
It used to be great! Solid content, never explicit but less of a tease than what she does now. Captions weren't lies. Pretty sure she was personally replying to DMs. This was back before the business model change (paid sub w/content included, extra $ for extra spicy content -> free sub w/literally everything, including tease pics, sold as PPV + misleading captions) Now imo its shared between her and a management company, maybe she's DMing and maybe its a guy doubting his life choices.

Anyway, I haven't tried taking her up on the custom content offer, I'm sure I can't afford it. But if you can, maybe your mileage will vary! Let us poor bros know either way, yeah?

015f68990f5ec4627f.md.jpg 02f67a4bc6e0da7e70.md.jpg

P.S. She's streaming on a site called Respectfully and apparently offering 1-on-1 private streams. They start at $500 for 10 minutes, but she was evasive in response to questions about what she was down for. "Anything you want" but obviously not literally anything. So YMMV here too. If somebody tries it please chime in here and let us know how it was!! I'd expect fully topless, bouncing/twerking/etc, sexy sultry talk, maybe JOI, but not pussy and not any actual sexual activity on her part. Despite appearances or assumptions to the contrary, she's still far more model/influencer than camgirl/adult entertainer.

Last edited:
It used to be great! Solid content, never explicit but less of a tease than what she does now. Captions weren't lies. Pretty sure she was personally replying to DMs. This was back before the business model change (paid sub w/content included, extra $ for extra spicy content -> free sub w/literally everything, including tease pics, sold as PPV + misleading captions) Now imo its shared between her and a management company, maybe she's DMing and maybe its a guy doubting his life choices.

Anyway, I haven't tried taking her up on the custom content offer, I'm sure I can't afford it. But if you can, maybe your mileage will vary! Let us poor bros know either way, yeah?

P.S. She's streaming on a site called Respectfully and apparently offering 1-on-1 private streams. They start at $500 for 10 minutes, but she was evasive in response to questions about what she was down for. "Anything you want" but obviously not literally anything. So YMMV here too. If somebody tries it please chime in here and let us know how it was!! I'd expect fully topless, bouncing/twerking/etc, sexy sultry talk, maybe JOI, but not pussy and not any actual sexual activity on her part. Despite appearances or assumptions to the contrary, she's still far more model/influencer than camgirl/adult entertainer.
For $500 she better show pussy

Thanks for the info king.

I don't have that kind of splash & if I did I'd be doing things a bit more tangible haha.

Thanks for the info king.

I don't have that kind of splash & if I did I'd be doing things a bit more tangible haha.
You & me both! I was burned a couple times so that's that.
It's just sad - there was absolute smokin' content on her Patreon before prices skyrocketed with the $200 and $300 a month tiers and the whole thing died, now it seems like something similar is happening to her onlyfans.

What a shame. That all sounds like she started smelling her own farts. She still plays this fun, relatable, girl next door with big tits on social media but has obviously reached the stage where she considers her brand strong enough to just milk fans rather than provide quality content. Almost invariably, when a model switches her OF model from monthly sub to 'free but VIP', you can write them off.

Back
Top Bottom