EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat LaSirena69 Discussion Thread

Does anyone know what happend to her and being an exclusive Brazzers girl? Months ago there was this whole announcement with her cosplaying as a mermaid and I noticed recently she just disappeared from the exclusive list on the site.

So apparently she streams on Twitch now lol, anyway she said she is gonna do a stream with Violet Myers somewhere in February.

So apparently she streams on Twitch now lol, anyway she said she is gonna do a stream with Violet Myers somewhere in February.
Speaking about Twitch she said on stream that she is currently pregnant. That would explain her streaming (more) on Twitch and also some lower end quality OF POV videos. I didn't even know she has a boyfriend lol.

Speaking about Twitch she said on stream that she is currently pregnant. That would explain her streaming (more) on Twitch and also some lower end quality OF POV videos. I didn't even know she has a boyfriend lol.
Pregnant?? So will she leave the industry?

Pregnant?? So will she leave the industry?
No idea, she hasn't confirmed nor denied that as far as I'm aware. My educated guess is yes and she might make some OF content still but I reckon that will then be with her boyfriend only. The signs are there with her starting Twitch and she even recently introduced a 200 dollar "super vip" perk which means she will read your messages and that kind of stuff, but crucially it is already something which makes her move away from her classic just sex videos.

I personally hope she continues obviously.

Back
Top Bottom