SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Trans - Kyliebitkin - Discussion Thread | Page 18 | SimpCity Forums

Trans Kyliebitkin - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
  • Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

RamonFrancis

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Let´s be honest, she teased for years making a OF account and when she took that step, people were really excited. In 3 months we got : amazing pictures fo her body, interacions with the comments, small clips that are really good and PPv´s that were getting better and better.
Then she shot herself when for 2 months ( on stream, discord and even in posts) hyped a guy (not blaming him) like he was a 6´5 Johnny Sins or something like that and it was going to be amazing content coming and at the end we got a PPV that should have been a higher price but endend being even lower that her solo PPV´s because even she looked at that and saw it wasn´t good at all.
After that fiasco, the content went back insted of going forward and that is why people are not happy and even disappointed.
I think that the quality should be priorityze and not the quantity and that could be achived by some quality pictures( lighting,locations,angles,cosplay or theme stuff), more interaction with people, 2 or 3 small vids ever 2 week or so ( solo stuff or even trying to incorporate the guy, giving him like a confidence boost) and more that 1 PPV a month.
I know that it might not be easy joggling streams, personal life and posting every day on OF , but if she really wants to continue getting more people to be engage and subscribing, she needs to up the level of the content.

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
I will say I think a quality over quantity approach would be better for her. It will allow her to not have to think about posts every day and she can take time to do different types of photos and videos. I'll be straight up, I don't give a fuck about the guy, I want to see her. I'll be just fine if he never shows up again. Her solos are great and there's plenty of room for growth on them. At the same time, understandably, her other job is going crazy, meaning the RP. I'm not going to hold that against her.

I do think she should change it up a bit. The reality is, most of her core community want to see more content involving her and her personality. It's why people in her discord mention wanting to hear her talk more. A one-off livestream would be amazing, could be try-ons, or just a more explicit normal stream. If she were to hype a livestream I'm sure she could get back a decent number of subscribers and engagement back.

Kaspe

Casual
Jun 2, 2022
Would definitely resub if she streamed. Right now I don't see the point in paying for slightly different versions of pics I already have which has been her only content since the buttplug vids

RamonFrancis

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
Don´t think that she will stream for 8 hours, end stream then start another on OF 😆. It would be great buf if she can´t find the time and/or effort to make small vids or more than 1 PPV a month, i don´t see that ever being an option.

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah agreed. A lot of her community is built from seeing her personality on stream. If she can bring that same personality onto an OF stream, that's easy money. She's says some raunchy stuff on stream, which she has to know gets her community going. If she were to ever do one I think one on a day off would be better. Rather than having to do it on a day where she streams on Twitch for 8-10 hours.

macht

Lurker
Dec 24, 2022
I liked her content and no regrets spending $15 but after the inital month remaining subbed to her for a few more of the same pics and a ppv you may or may not get isn't worth it. Only OF I've subbed to so maybe they are all like that

SilentStudio

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
So, does anyone here actively watch her RP? Her longest arc on Mary seems like its coming to a close in the nearby future.

RamonFrancis

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
If there is something that nobody can take from her, its that even sick she still posts every day.
The only thing is that she will not get more subscribers if the content continues this dry, she will maintain most of the regular subs ( probably most of them from her stream) but will not gain any new ones( so no more leaks :KEKWlaugh:).

blejj

Lurker
Nov 1, 2022
Same. She likely doesn't advertise it because some streamers have been banned by promoting it on Twitch. She probably just doesn't want to take the risk, even by making it take multiple steps like twitch > twitter > onlyfans.

I figure the majority of the people who would be interested in her onlyfans would be able to find it on their own anyway.

RamonFrancis

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
She was a "command" in her Twitch chat that gets all of her social links but nowadays every streamer or social media influencer has one so a simple google search is the easy way to find out.

keerr

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 30, 2022
She used to link to it on twitter but I think Elon banned the social media link websites

KnocksBurst

Fan
Jul 1, 2022
I think Kylie probably reads this thread or sees it at times. All I'm saying is, I don't think anyone needs a PPV to be the best thing ever. I would be find with her literally sitting in her gaming chair using a toy. It's been months since the last PPV. I feel like she doesn't realize herself how horny her community is for her. Or maybe she's content with the OF as these days.

RamonFrancis

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
She is a streamer so that´s is going to always be her first priority and she is having a lot a fun now so the OF will only be revitalize when the RP gets slower.