EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat klaraxpetite/gatoradeaftersex

Does she have BG videos where she and her partner show full face?
As one of her very first subs I used to talk to her almost daily long before she hired an agency and ruined her OF (what a tragedy). I offered considerable money to see her face while she was just topless and she refused to do any of it because of future job concerns, so I very much doubt she'll ever shoot BG with face.

As far as I can tell, she hasn't made new PPV content in months. She was in the middle of making a custom for me and then vanished, but her agency is still online 24/7. She personally no longer responds to messages on OF or Reddit. And, no, I didn't do anything to piss her off. She explained her entire agency plan to me beforehand. It appears to have become taxing on her health to run it herself.

Last edited:
As one of her very first subs I used to talk to her almost daily long before she hired an agency and ruined her OF (what a tragedy). I offered considerable money to see her face while she was just topless and she refused to do any of it because of future job concerns, so I very much doubt she'll ever shoot BG with face.

As far as I can tell, she hasn't made new PPV content in months. She was in the middle of making a custom for me and then vanished, but her agency is still online 24/7. She personally no longer responds to messages on OF or Reddit. And, no, I didn't do anything to piss her off. She explained her entire agency plan to me beforehand. It appears to have become taxing on her health to run it herself.
Thanks for this - great insight. I often wonder how much that occurs.

Did you see the other post, on her main Simp feed, claiming that another poster (some foot fetish acc) was her? As a long time sub, I wonder what your thoughts are?

Thanks for this - great insight. I often wonder how much that occurs.

Did you see the other post, on her main Simp feed, claiming that another poster (some foot fetish acc) was her? As a long time sub, I wonder what your thoughts are?
That lowkeyKlsy account (klsybaby) is definitely her. Idk if every pic you will find with that name is 100% her bc people mislabel shit. As "Klara" she's several years older than what she claims. She was 24 as of 2020, which is something "Kelsey" publicly said before shaving 4 years off as Klara. I don't want to say anything more at the risk of doxxing her.

Back
Top Bottom