EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kiwo - Discussion Thread

unuseduser

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 19, 2022
Main Thread

Kiwo is actually how I found the previous version of the site, her Tweet sent me to Google. I remember seeing someone (that was apparently one of her regulars) sharing old stories she told on stream, but he deleted his posts, I think, unfortunately... Has anyone else noticed that she is wearing the same bra in like all of her pics over the past year+?

That's how I also learnt of the previous site is from her tweet naming the site.
That does seem to be her go to bra, the white and black stripped one, that she wears when she wants to display her tits

I don't really watch her anymore but she used to talk about her sexual conquests/history on stream occasionally and there was a time in VR Mekabear mentioned not liking or being not interested in anal, and Kiwo took her aside to talk to her, and when they came back, she was interested or excited to try it (I think, hazy memory of the stream...)

I remember it was during Kylies VR stream the conversation brought up anal and Meka said something along the lines of hating it to which Kiwo replied she loved anal and it was one of her favourite ways to get fucked. She then told Meka she can give her some advice to make it as pleasurable as possible, to which they both went off and when they returned Meka was gassing up the advice kiwo gave as life changing and wanting to leak it because it was so good.

Kiwo has said on a few occasions that once she gets a couple drinks in her she'll do anything

I remember in one of her VR streams she told Meka that she used to be a cam girl. No clue if that was true or if there's vids out there.

She's been streaming for 10 years, with how casual she has been with talking about her sex life and rave slut days we'd probably have heard more about it if she'd actually been a camgirl

Yeah, I remember hearing her say that, but now that you mention it, it does seem odd that we haven't heard more. I've tried to do some Google searches for "kiwo camgirl" and multiple variations of that, but they didn't end up anywhere... Based on jokes Kyle said years ago with/to her (mentioning MFC specifically), it was probably on there, and she was definitely familiar with remote controlled vibrators that he also mentioned only by name.

Ye you would imagine something would have surfaced, although she seems to be somewhat on top of trying to remove stuff she doesn't want online such as uncovered face pics, used to be a few on here but they were removed.
She's had a few long distance relationships and has mentioned boyfriends buying her webcams so she's probably familiar with remote vibrators because of that.
That also I think the only mention she's ever made of being a cam girl which considering how loose lipped she gets when drunk is surprising, there was the Meka stream where she got really drunk and basically admitted to cheating with her ex's roommate without outright saying it as she caught herself when Meka started questioning her, so you would expect something like camming would have been mentioned more than once.

She used sex toys synced to a VR headset for her adventures dancing and ERPing in VRChat, either she taught it to Meka or Meka introduced her to it I can't remember, but those two spent a lot of time together off streams in VR, Meka streaming before or after a session of theirs is how we got the creampie in a public toilet story

She used sex toys synced to a VR headset for her adventures dancing and ERPing in VRChat, either she taught it to Meka or Meka introduced her to it I can't remember, but those two spent a lot of time together off streams in VR, Meka streaming before or after a session of theirs is how we got the creampie in a public toilet story
Excuse me but may I get a clip link or something to this creampie in a public toilet story? Honestly sounds like a riveting tale.

Years ago at this point, I had only heard about it from a poster that deleted their comment on a previous forum, and I didn't hear it in the Mega someone previously posted of her telling stories. Probably isn't a clip for it :(

Years ago at this point, I had only heard about it from a poster that deleted their comment on a previous forum, and I didn't hear it in the Mega someone previously posted of her telling stories. Probably isn't a clip for it :(
Ty for informing me.

Yep, unfortunately a lot of her stories were lost with the DMCA purge, there's still some stuff floating around on like ripvod and other places and she still tells stories very occasionally since the purge too.
The mega link does have like 5 or 6 good stories in it, including a public bathroom one, but the one MGQB referenced I believe was in a burger king bathroom whereas the story in the mega is about a different bathroom.
https://simpcity.su/threads/kiwo.18507/post-776229 - thats the post with the Mega link if you haven't seen it.

Anyone knows what happened to leaked face photos that were in the main thread? Can't find them anywhere.

Ye you would imagine something would have surfaced, although she seems to be somewhat on top of trying to remove stuff she doesn't want online such as uncovered face pics, used to be a few on here but they were removed.
She's had a few long distance relationships and has mentioned boyfriends buying her webcams so she's probably familiar with remote vibrators because of that.
That also I think the only mention she's ever made of being a cam girl which considering how loose lipped she gets when drunk is surprising, there was the Meka stream where she got really drunk and basically admitted to cheating with her ex's roommate without outright saying it as she caught herself when Meka started questioning her, so you would expect something like camming would have been mentioned more than once.
Was this when she was dating Mrmoonshouse? I had a feeling cheating is what ended the relationship, either that or her drug use.

Was this when she was dating Mrmoonshouse? I had a feeling cheating is what ended the relationship, either that or her drug use.
No this would have been her last ex Luke, she stayed at his apartment for 3 months when trying to find a place to live and when on Meka stream one time she spoke about how big his roommates cock was and how she would stay up with him every night after her boyfriend went to bed or if they were out her boyfriend would go home early and she'd stay out with his roommate then when Meka tried getting more details she clamed up.
With MrMoonhouse the relationship did end because of cheating, according to Kiwo he cheated on her at a convention, but according to the rest of that group she was cheating on him throughout that relationship, Kiwo has a habit of always painting herself as the victim so hard to trust her word on it

No this would have been her last ex Luke, she stayed at his apartment for 3 months when trying to find a place to live and when on Meka stream one time she spoke about how big his roommates cock was and how she would stay up with him every night after her boyfriend went to bed or if they were out her boyfriend would go home early and she'd stay out with his roommate then when Meka tried getting more details she clamed up.
With MrMoonhouse the relationship did end because of cheating, according to Kiwo he cheated on her at a convention, but according to the rest of that group she was cheating on him throughout that relationship, Kiwo has a habit of always painting herself as the victim so hard to trust her word on it
Do you remember what stream that was from, maybe I could look for a clip

Do you remember what stream that was from, maybe I could look for a clip
It's was from the same Meka stream where she tells the story about getting fucked in a toilet on a baby changer, the part of the stream in the Mega folder is only like the first hour of what was a 4+ hour stream so doubt anything other than that still exists

Back
Top Bottom