EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kirstentoosweet Discussion Thread

I would like to think that her boyfriend is the one who limits her work. She seems to be a pretty innocent and manipulable girl. I don't know why I get that feeling. I feel like that guy doesn't let her do things that maybe she wants to do.

I would like to think that her boyfriend is the one who limits her work. She seems to be a pretty innocent and manipulable girl. I don't know why I get that feeling. I feel like that guy doesn't let her do things that maybe she wants to do.
I wouldn't say "innocent and manipulable", but you can tell she'd be a lot more outgoing if she was single.

It funny how females always say men have no self control. But from a female's teens and twenties. It's like they always need their holes filled. And never focus on themselves, or their money.

She could build an empire if she when live on OF a few times a week. And did wild interactive livestreams, and fair price customs.

Brother we're literally on a site called simpcity so I don't like to judge. But this is oddly specific. She literally has multiple videos positioned in doggystyle, showing off both her holes. Outside of solo and b/g content what more could you possibly want?

What kind of peeping Tom, looking up skirts fetish do you have? It might be time for you to find Christ my friend.
Yoooooo why the hate my fellow simpy???

Does anyone know if she does custom content or if anyone has asked her yet. I have intentions of ordering something from her and sharing it but would like to first confirm if she does custom content.

Back
Top Bottom