EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kirstentoosweet Discussion Thread

For the guy asking, she got big long before that dumb elevator video. Se started consistently making tiktoks last summer. A lot in the gym. Got big and made an OF around October and quit her teaching job. She lives in what appears to be Florida, and has had a boyfriend the whole time. Def looks natural to me.

For the guy asking, she got big long before that dumb elevator video. Se started consistently making tiktoks last summer. A lot in the gym. Got big and made an OF around October and quit her teaching job. She lives in what appears to be Florida, and has had a boyfriend the whole time. Def looks natural to me.
Her consistency was definitely a huge factor in her growth. But that elevator video blew her up. It was everywhere, even facebook. I followed her ig before she hit a million, but the virality of that video was definitely the reason for her rapid growth. Everybody was asking for her @ after that.

Didn't know she used to teach, curious to how you all this. I wonder what made her resign, and what grade did she teach? She does look natural, but I've seen Dr. Miami work magic. Anyway her content is damn near perfect. Just want to see her do b/g cause she looks like a monster in bed.

Thanks for the insight though it was enlightening.

Last edited:
I’m apart of her VIP. It definitely cost me. Someone else is obviously running her OF but within VIP more content is available. She says she has no BG minus that off camera BJ.

I’m apart of her VIP. It definitely cost me. Someone else is obviously running her OF but within VIP more content is available. She says she has no BG minus that off camera BJ.
Yeah its definitely an agency I think its that behave agency she follows ive had conversations with like 3 different people lol maybe even an Ai to be honest. In her Vip u think it's her?

Last edited:
Damn that's kind of sad that she quit a respectable job that contributed to society just to be a useless whore.

Yeah she could be natural but especially lately her hips look too wide so could be some fat injections to make her hips wider.

I
Her consistency was definitely a huge factor in her growth. But that elevator video blew her up. It was everywhere, even facebook. I followed her ig before she hit a million, but the virality of that video was definitely the reason for her rapid growth. Everybody was asking for @ after that.

Didn't know she used to teach, curious to how you all this. I wonder what made her resign, and what grade did she teach? She does look natural, but I've seen Dr. Miami work magic. Anyway her content is damn near perfect. Just want to see her do b/g cause she looks like a monster in bed.

Thanks for the insight though it was enlightening.
I have hella b/g I just can’t post them idk why. I have a Dropbox link with all the vids.

I have this video. It’s definitely her but you can’t see her face at all, not the guys cock. It’s only like 20 seconds long not worth it at all tbh

Back
Top Bottom