EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Keeping OF videos on Spankbang

deviantwall

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Hi there,

I have been attempting to archive some OF videos on spankbang because I know GoFile and Bunkr albums sometimes have been deleted. However, the videos I post keepgetting removed for copyright.

I have seen many OF videos on the site, so I was wondering how people keep from getting their videos removed?

There is a takedown resilient archive for Onlyfans:
spankbang is not safe from copyright trolls
here's a detailed guide on how to upadate a profile

You could perhaps make sure that the title doesn't give away much if any information of the video or its content. If you want content to be harder to find then you could exploit the spankbang search which has limitations. It wont search some things at all even if the title does exist such as "to be it" or "a stop with" so make sure none of the words individually bring up anything and use it for your title. You can also reuse the same title for different content/uploads so you could just have 50 different videos called "with" and nobody can search it up using spankbang search and I reckon they'd struggle to use a search engine to find it either.

A popular code people do are dates the content was originally released like 02072023 to maintain logic and coherence but that is searchable though. Also I think spankbang has a auto/user tagging system? If so be aware of that, it makes content more searchable and I don't think original uploader can revert tags. Sooner or later your account might get marked even if it isn't banned. So I would consider at least 1 other account.

Use MEGA Its always safe and secure

PRO Tips for get mega unlimited storage - Use temp mail to create unlimited mega id :-p I'm using it over 5Y !

Just keep making new accounts with the temp emails. I've heard accounts can get shut down though if they're free and inactive, anyone confirm? Obviously also be ready for accounts with shared material to possibly be taken down.

Could be mega doing a server wide search of exact files perhaps? The fact that there were bans is pretty supportive of this

Coomer would be your best bet and the easiest camwhores is not too bad.

Just keep making new accounts with the temp emails. I've heard accounts can get shut down though if they're free and inactive, anyone confirm? Obviously also be ready for accounts with shared material to possibly be taken down.

Mega has deleted my files of random stuff for not uploading. This has happened years ago. They sent some emails to remind me to upload, or it would get deleted, and I chose to ignore it. My account is fine.

Coomer would be your best bet and the easiest camwhores is not too bad.

Mega has deleted my files of random stuff for not uploading. This has happened years ago. They sent some emails to remind me to upload, or it would get deleted, and I chose to ignore it. My account is fine.

Probably worth noting that Camwhores' publishing system is an absolute mess at the moment. Uploaded files are producing errors or flat-out disappearing during processing with no further explanation and no perceivable pattern with regard to what makes it to the site and what doesn't. I lost over a hundred videos that were in processing, waited while they intentionally 404ed their uploading link and supposedly dealt with the problem, lost 40+ videos in the same way after the system came back up, and haven't bothered trying since. There's been nothing beyond the vaguest official word on their forum, which itself seems to have cut off registration by failing to send out email confirmations for new members. Some stuff makes it through, but it's a total crapshoot, and it'd probably be best to hold off trying to store anything there until conditions have verifiably improved.

Back
Top Bottom