EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request Patreon Kaycreigh

She has 125 Patreons so content is very hard to come by. Would love to know if anyone has any recent photoshoots.

ASS_2460-1.md.jpg
Amazing! "Album" indicatd there's more than this one photo, is there and album some legend here has to share? Also noticed - in spite of this post mentioning she has 125 Patreons - that her Patreon page has a goal set of 100 Patreons with a promise of a "special photoshoot" if reached so hope to see more in a short future!

Amazing! "Album" indicatd there's more than this one photo, is there and album some legend here has to share? Also noticed - in spite of this post mentioning she has 125 Patreons - that her Patreon page has a goal set of 100 Patreons with a promise of a "special photoshoot" if reached so hope to see more in a short future!
The album is mostly curated social media pictures, I have like 4 photoshoot pictures at most, hence why I haven't made a proper thread yet. Maybe I should.

She reached 100 patreons last year and iirc that special photoshoot happened before she started doing sexier photoshoots.

She used to do stuff like this at most:
images-1-21.jpg

1639007000503.md.png
(zero two valentine's shoot was way sexier than most stuff she uploaded back then).

And more recently it's been shoots like this:

1638997830858.md.jpg

Iirc the only "special" thing about the special photoshoot was that all patreon tiers could get it, as opposed to only the $25 and above ones. I'll have to go back and see what specific photoshoot that was. Keep in mind most of what I have is from social media, not whole shoots.

As for what comes in the near future? Dunno. Apparently she had a move very recently and is still setting stuff up. She didn't have a photoshoot for April. Fingers crossed she does a good one for May, and let's hope someone's able to get it.

she posted this on twitter so here you go for the people who do not like twitter or do not have a twitter for what ever reason

Back
Top Bottom