EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

is that why snow looks like she hates streaming 🤣

to be the devils advocate. Reige is not ugly she is a very normal looking american women. if she worked out really hard making her body firm, ass bigger, tooth braces she could be above average.
kati wouldn't want to be friends with her anymore :KEKWlaugh: because shitkat wont be around people hotter than her :OMEGALUL:
Why do you think she doesn't hang out with Stacy a lot. She knows her Stacy is way hotter then her.

to be the devils advocate. Reige is not ugly she is a very normal looking american women. if she worked out really hard making her body firm, ass bigger, tooth braces she could be above average.
she could make improvements to become somewhat attractive, and no she’s not hideous or anything, but I’d currently say she’s average to below average. She does have a nice personality, but her voice is grating. Having said that, I’d watch any g/g or b/g videos
What's everybody's favorite orgasm video of hers? From stream or premium vid?
Thrill Ride is mine. Love the way her ass looked in it.
Just to be different than a few that have been mentioned, her bondage video is nice and so is “cum job”. Really all her earlier fuck machine videos are pretty good, they kinda suck these days

Man, why are we so invested in K? She peaked almost a decade ago and hasn't been 'exciting' in years. Her streams are generally miserable.
Why am I still desperately searching for half-assed deepthroating content from her when there are so many better-looking and more-competent camgirls?
Hello and welcome. According to these randomly generated AI results, I suggest you start here to gain a better understanding of the subject at hand: https://simpcity.su/threads/katikat-lolcow-discussion-thread.39114/

:PepeLaugh:

is that why snow looks like she hates streaming 🤣

kati wouldn't want to be friends with her anymore :KEKWlaugh: because shitkat wont be around people hotter than her :OMEGALUL:
just in case they are referring to this place, might as well pile on since most of them cant read anyway and seems to be the in thing with that group

GQgH5yaWsAAI0MY-0bwQSgNK.jpg

:PepeLaugh:

Sloppy drunk Katie is the funniest Katie. I wish there was more of it tbh.
Her best video in my opinion is Taste the Rainbow. No bullshit, nothing stupid, good lighting, good shots. Putting gusto into riding a dildo under good lighting is 100x better than 2 minutes of shitty music and artsy nonsense.

Also, please don't just link tweets. Take screenshots and upload them. Catching up on the tea it's just 'post deleted, post deleted, post deleted'.

Screenshots. Even from your phone are better than links that will be deleted the next day.

Back
Top Bottom