EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Request Hotwife Karlie2012

Maxseekingwoman

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 26, 2022
Inactive Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/sexyblacklovers

Formerly posted on Clips4sale, Xvideos, Xhamster and possibly a few other sites, also had two websites called Sexyblacklovers and iKarlie. All of them went down several years ago. Some low quality videos are available on Biguz and other sites. Recently had a false alarm with a douche claiming he had more of her Clips4sale content but never shared so hopefully some guys here can actually help. Here's pics from her old Xvids and Twitter profiles.

pic_9_big.jpg
wallpaper_4_big.jpg
pic_31_big.jpg
pic_22_big.jpg
pic_24_big.jpg
pic_26_big.jpg
pic_30_big.jpg
pic_29_big.jpg
karlie1.jpg
karlie2.jpg
karlie3.jpg

Last edited:
After years of searching I got tipped off about a torrent that has several of her Clips4sale videos. I'm a little over 30% through downloading though I expect it to take a very long time to fully finish. A few of the videos are ones I have never seen around anywhere while the rest are slightly better quality versions of ones that can be seen on Biguz or Spankbang. Here's two that are somewhat processed but stop in several places.

Back
Top Bottom