• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Karissaeats Discussion

It appears that her page has been altered, leading to some belief that she could eventually delete her page. I haven't been paying attention to her page at all. Her posts are still up, but her profile picture has been changed to be faceless, and her username has defaulted. It makes me think she's trying to hide her identity from outside looking eyes

It appears that her page has been altered, leading to some belief that she could eventually delete her page. I haven't been paying attention to her page at all. Her posts are still up, but her profile picture has been changed to be faceless, and her username has defaulted. It makes me think she's trying to hide her identity from outside looking eyes
Not terribly surprising, but hey if this is how we get more content I'm all for it.

Not terribly surprising, but hey if this is how we get more content I'm all for it.

Looks like she’s changed her OF to loverr1999.

Also, a brief update:
  • After noticing it, I decided to take n L, and sub to her so I can DM her if plans changed. Issue is, my payment was declined. I know my cards on file had funds, and still do (*edit: Adding in context of my reason why, namely because right after, with no changes to my card, I ordered food from the same card with no issues), so take that as you will.
  • I did try to DM her on other channels, e.g. Instagram, but nothing yet, nor do I think she ever will since its her main one.

Looks like her Onlyfans is gone :PepeWhy:
Can confirm, no image anymore, no username, still accepting payments only to be denied.
Also, I sent her two DMs, one on Insta and one on Snap. She blocked me in Instagram, so I think she is basically desperately distancing herself from it.

Best guess is, her foodie self is much MUCH bigger, and scored her big in her other career. So OF become easy to drop. Just kinda wish she gave everyone some warning before hand. Seems kind of cold to do that tbh. Then again, most of them see their followers as numbers, so I shouldn't be shocked she is also like that.

Per her videos it looks like she's back on the cruise ships.
A clean image for these jobs would make sense as to why she's backing off OF.

for anyone else who subscribed and got content from her, i'd be interested to compare collections for completion.

1. I wonder how on earth people even found her OF in the first place; it is not like she advertised it nor put it on any of her social media nor link aggregates (I think?)

2. Well her site is going down and did the username change, but honestly I get it (I love her foodie shorts on YouTube and Instagram, and her Instagram profile in general, so her mainstream options, and whatever else she is doing in relocating to New York, so best wishes on that)

3. For the short time she was on the site, damn I really wished she did POV missionary and POV blowjob vids with her face (aw well, vanilla photos and foodie videos will still be good alternates, because she is so beautiful and her body is killer and her personality is so fun)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom