EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kara Corvus - Simp Chat

false alarm lol she has been talking about it on stream but i dont watch, kara and jordan just bought a new house together.

Last edited:
She talked about it a bunch of times on stream. The current house has way too many things to fix. Every problem they fix they uncover two more. Jordan wanted to move, maybe even rent. They found a big new place.

The new house's previous owner is a rich guy with multiple houses across the world who wanted to get rid of this one. He was a massive car fanatic and it has a big garage. So they played up Jordan being a car fanatic and made a low ball offer, which was accepted. The guy didn't need top buck and was happy his garage would be used by another car lover. It also has a basement which Kara can use for her snakes.

wow, that's nice of them to lower the price for the car lover.
it appears that Jordan's community had no knowledge of them buying the place until his stream yesterday? they've asked for another house tour, which he says that he'll "eventually" do... wonder how that will play out with the shared bedroom, wouldn't surprise me if they lie somehow about beds/bedrooms or avoid posting a tour altogether to avoid relationship talk

wow, that's nice of them to lower the price for the car lover.
it appears that Jordan's community had no knowledge of them buying the place until his stream yesterday? they've asked for another house tour, which he says that he'll "eventually" do... wonder how that will play out with the shared bedroom, wouldn't surprise me if they lie somehow about beds/bedrooms or avoid posting a tour altogether to avoid relationship talk
Where did the talk of a shared bedroom come from? This is the first time I’ve heard anyone say that

Where did the talk of a shared bedroom come from? This is the first time I’ve heard anyone say that
I assume people just put it together based on the house layout which is public info, each of them having an office with only one bedroom left. Although he uses a green screen behind him so maybe he's set up in a hallway or some shit lol.

I assume people just put it together based on the house layout which is public info, each of them having an office with only one bedroom left. Although he uses a green screen behind him so maybe he's set up in a hallway or some shit lol.
It's a 3 bed 2 bath house. But this is a big house, these aren't the only rooms. If one of them uses the third bedroom as a streaming room, the other can use an office or study.

I think most of us here realize that, but there are still some that don't want to believe it. Hell there are still people that think Tay and speedy aren't dating lol.

I think most of us here realize that, but there are still some that don't want to believe it. Hell there are still people that think Tay and speedy aren't dating lol.
There’s a decently large part of Sparkles fan base, that dislikes Kara…like a lot. They think he’s some innocent angel and the fact that she does OF makes her the devil. It’s pretty dumb imo. That’s kind of why I stopped watching him. His fanbase is pretty naive.

There’s a decently large part of Sparkles fan base, that dislikes Kara…like a lot. They think he’s some innocent angel and the fact that she does OF makes her the devil. It’s pretty dumb imo. That’s kind of why I stopped watching him. His fanbase is pretty naive.
Lol I imagine speedys viewers are also gonna clown him for dating an OF girl when/if it comes out. She's also the reason he's been taking more breaks from streaming.

YouTube comments are vile. There'll be someone complaining about OF, or berate her for eating on stream (misophonia is everyone else's fault), or get mad when she calls him a himbo, or they don't like it when she kills him in a social deception game. She has to nerf herself in the 5Up lobbies. She knows he's bad just based on his lying voice but if she sweats him, there will be comments. They're still upset about catching him faking tasks in the first months of Among Us. Fact is she knows him better than he knows himself.

And it's not just Sparklez. She is constantly walking on egg shells in the Hafu lobbies because Hafu's chat always imagines things worse than they are. In Chilled's community some people still bring up an interaction with Cheesy in a Monopoly video four years ago. Ze's comments gets mad at anything they consider a guilt trip. Nogla stans are butthurt over the stream sniping misunderstanding. The Minecraft children really don't understand humor so they take everything she interacts with Tommy or Tubbo completely literal. Her own community gets incredibly defensive and argumentative, which only makes things worse.

The KYRmy seems to be the only bigger community that actually likes her.

She literally has resting bitch voice. I think that's also why so many other creators fans are turned off by her initially. She also can be a "sweat" but she's also not as "dumb" as other creators.

Her attitude doesn't really help either. She said on her own stream during the lockdown era that she just tells it how it is to justify some of her comments/behaviour towards the people she's playing with, and that if people don't like that, then whatever, but that still means you're an asshole.
She will also yell at people for being 'stupid' (Vikram and Cheesy in particular), but when she does something 'stupid' she gets super defensive and never admits that she just messed up. Comes across as main character syndrome

Her attitude doesn't really help either. She said on her own stream during the lockdown era that she just tells it how it is to justify some of her comments/behaviour towards the people she's playing with, and that if people don't like that, then whatever, but that still means you're an asshole.
She will also yell at people for being 'stupid' (Vikram and Cheesy in particular), but when she does something 'stupid' she gets super defensive and never admits that she just messed up. Comes across as main character syndrome
Vik is literally the definition of stupid so it’s justified. Cheesy is just stupid funny.

Back
Top Bottom