EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kara Corvus - Simp Chat

She didn't say. Only that she knew both of them, the girl was bi, and they had just gotten together. It was 7 years ago so it might have been early streamer friends, but none of the people she plays with today.
I remember she mentioned that she had a threesome during one video of Chilled's that the editor left in lol, definitely wasn't with anyone we know since everyone seemingly brushed it off, except Chilled, man's mind was blown.

honestly a pretty underwhelming stream considering it was supposed to be her birthday, probably the best shot we got was this here. not sure if it was intentional from her but of course some dumb fuck still had to point it out in chat.
when the vod drops ill see if i can get in it better quality as well as some other decent shots.
probably completely intentional from her, but then when someone points it out in chat, thats when she has to react like it wasn't and make sure it doesnt happen again cause it won't be considered "accidental" anymore.

I remember she mentioned that she had a threesome during one video of Chilled's that the editor left in lol, definitely wasn't with anyone we know since everyone seemingly brushed it off, except Chilled, man's mind was blown.
Any chance of a link or an indication when it was/what game?

iirc she also mentioned that she didn't really enjoy it so sounds like we won't get a great story from her :Sadge:

12e50450808c7a7e6.md.png
she also mentioned the biggest cock she ever had was as thick as her wrist lol
Did she say if she liked it?

iirc she also mentioned that she didn't really enjoy it so sounds like we won't get a great story from her :Sadge:

Did she say if she liked it?
I think she said she didn't like it lol it was too big for her, her favorite dick she had was average size like 5-6 inches not too girthy.
Now I wish that dude Girthmaster convinces her to make a video together...And not one for Youtube lmao.
She did say she wanted to collab with more people 😂

Think we'd get something like the sabrina nichole vid if Kara tried fucking girthmaster lol. Makes me wish she'd do more sexual stuff like joi or sucking on a dildo

There was so much more she could've done for this stream especially after hyping it up as her birthday stream, hell even more popsicle sucking like that last time would've been great.

i didn't see it I combed the video didn't see the mirror part unless your confirming if the actual video is posted, Or do you mean the nude part of her in the mirror reflection in better quality is posted?
it is posted on this site/ search her name

kara277bd840f940bc06e.md.png
well that was unexpected, you think shes moving in with emerome or something?
edit: shouldve checked her stream first but looks like kara and jordan are just moving to a different house together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom