EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kara Corvus - Simp Chat

I remember seeing a clip of her 2 or 3 years back of when she was making cosplay in booty shorts/sports bra and bent forward, with her arms covering all her clothes so it looked like she was naked. She laughed when she realized it. It was in some sort of streamer fails compilation, they even used her in the thumbnail. Does anyone have a link to it? YouTube's search is shit so I haven't been able to find it.

Last edited:
Headaches have been getting worse lately. She didn't stream Thursday, Saturday or Today. Even on her Birthday stream she seemed at the end of it during Among Us.

honestly a pretty underwhelming stream considering it was supposed to be her birthday, probably the best shot we got was this here. not sure if it was intentional from her but of course some dumb fuck still had to point it out in chat.
when the vod drops ill see if i can get in it better quality as well as some other decent shots.

honestly a pretty underwhelming stream considering it was supposed to be her birthday, probably the best shot we got was this here. not sure if it was intentional from her but of course some dumb fuck still had to point it out in chat.
when the vod drops ill see if i can get in it better quality as well as some other decent shots.
what platform was this on

Just didn't seem like she was prepared for it, had one goal for a bikini that she had to put pasties on for and that was pretty much it...

Back
Top Bottom