EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kara Corvus - Simp Chat

I mean shes already is showing breasts and there was a lip slip a while back so if that happens then I expect it to ramp up
What i mean is she's not exactly desperate for money right now, so she has no reason to push the content any further. She still does the findom shit with people, like right now she suddenly came back after weeks of silence and its only because they have friends staying with them so shes trying to get some money quick to treat them.

Em, Shubble and Elaina are the top 3 I want to see nude. Kruz, Jojo, Pasta if I'm freaky.
I wish Kruz would do more modeling like she posted a few months ago, the black and white ones where she had on panties and an opened button shirt showing off her great tits, even though it was just side. She's got a great hour glass figure too. Pasta is pretty hot too, little chubby (from what you can see of her in her IG pics), but still totally bang-able. She's got a couple of nice cleavage pics on her IG. A threesome with her and Em, I'd die happy, lol.

I wish Kruz would do more modeling like she posted a few months ago, the black and white ones where she had on panties and an opened button shirt showing off her great tits, even though it was just side. She's got a great hour glass figure too. Pasta is pretty hot too, little chubby (from what you can see of her in her IG pics), but still totally bang-able. She's got a couple of nice cleavage pics on her IG. A threesome with her and Em, I'd die happy, lol.
It's a shame we probably won't get more from Kruz anytime soon. She was super butt hurt and salty over the "leaks" It sucks because her modeling photos would totally increase her popularity even more. She also gives off this "self-righteous" vibe where I don't think she'd ever do a site. If she ever decided to do and Passes/OF or whatever she'd make a killing.

honestly same, i also want to see courtilly in a sexual way she has a nice body that she doesn't show off very often.
Shelby and Alexia Raye are my weakness's. If Shelby ever decided to go all in and make an OF or on similar site I'd go broke.
Court has that "best friend" vibe to me. Super cool person to hang and talk with but idk about be "sexually attracted" to her.

Gil Riego/Gilphotography. She worked with him from (at least) 2017 up until the accusations got out in 2021. All her big shoots are by him.

Kara hasn't spoken out against him, but her friend Snugzmeow has made her own accusations. She was forced into a relationship with his friend. She accused big names of continuing to use him even after stories came out. He had a fast turnaround time so he was convenient. I'm guessing that's why she and Kara haven't interacted since 2019. She knew.

In the toes video the guy calls her Kara Corvus

Court is too homely. I'm also saying no to Fooya, Heck and Apple. Maybe Graecie is she's not too busy banging Ozza. Em, Shubble and Elaina are the top 3 I want to see nude. Kruz, Jojo, Pasta if I'm freaky. The only Minecrafters that do full nudity are Finnster and Meowriza, and they have a dick.

Fooya is hot! Why not? lol Heck and Graecie idk how it looks and Apple it's a meh, wont mind her nudes tho. Em/Shub/El I agree. Kruz with that "pro set" kinda teased a little...Pasta? Uhmmm I dont think I remember how she looks like...But Jojo sure, that tw photo with the side boob dress was hot.

CandyGainsx29 "Sam" is a Nickname or is her name too? like "Kara Sam..."? (The reply got edited apparently)

Fooya is hot! Why not? lol Heck and Graecie idk how it looks and Apple it's a meh, wont mind her nudes tho. Em/Shub/El I agree. Kruz with that "pro set" kinda teased a little...Pasta? Uhmmm I dont think I remember how she looks like...But Jojo sure, that tw photo with the side boob dress was hot.

CandyGainsx29 "Sam" is a Nickname or is her name too? like "Kara Sam..."? (The reply got edited apparently)
Idk...could just be a stage name.

Fooya is so fucking annoying to me. Turns me off totally.
Em is a smoke show, but is also the definition of a total bimbo...another total turnoff for me lol.
I think part of the reason I find Kara attractive is she actually has a decent head on her.

Last edited:
It's a shame we probably won't get more from Kruz anytime soon. She was super butt hurt and salty over the "leaks" It sucks because her modeling photos would totally increase her popularity even more.
can you point me to the leaks you're talking about?

so no nudity... because of sponsors.... but sticking your hand down your panties, moaning and acting like you are playing with yourself is cool with the sponsors? I'm not complaining, i just don't get it
Yeah, me either. That and showing a little bush every now and then is fine. I wish she would stop using pasties and tease us a little without them. She looks like she's getting a little more risque in the new ones.

yeah, ive seen the newest set, and like i said... not complaining at all, this set is to me, her best one yet. The vids alone make it good. Its just so strange that she will do some things and not others under the guise of not wanting to lose out on sponsors.

I never thought I would say that sound somehow made short video clips better, but it is night and day difference. I havent been following Kara anywhere near as long as some of you, but this last set was a pleasant surprise. I just hope she keeps pushing it so that the line where one loses interest isnt crossed and drops off significantly. I also hoped she would have been putting out a little more "tasteful" nudity by now because I often forget about her. Even when I was subbed in the past to her OF I would find her fading to the background due to the nature of her content and not even remember I was subbed. Thats on me I guess, but this new stuff might change my mind. :PepeWhy:

Back
Top Bottom