EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kara Corvus - Simp Chat

Was watching ATLA and saw this guy show up. I wonder how many people connected the same dots I did.

Kara did an interview a few years back and said she dated someone who was in Supernatural. The "for a bit" might refer to the dating or the being in Supernatural. I immediately thought "Oh, it's probably this guy. She's dated a lot of Asian men."

Turns out they're mutuals through Yoshi. That pic is probably from January 2017. She also liked an IG post around that time and a lot that year. Then more in 2018 until November 2019, as far as I can tell. She still follows him on Twitter and Instagram.

So, do you think? Am I just crazy? Or is this somehow common knowledge to the people that watched around that time?

Was watching ATLA and saw this guy show up. I wonder how many people connected the same dots I did.

Kara did an interview a few years back and said she dated someone who was in Supernatural. The "for a bit" might refer to the dating or the being in Supernatural. I immediately thought "Oh, it's probably this guy. She's dated a lot of Asian men."

Turns out they're mutuals through Yoshi. That pic is probably from January 2017. She also liked an IG post around that time and a lot that year. Then more in 2018 until November 2019, as far as I can tell. She still follows him on Twitter and Instagram.

So, do you think? Am I just crazy? Or is this somehow common knowledge to the people that watched around that time?
i have no idea since i dont really follow her stream/content... other than her OF stuff. But Osric was a HUGE character in Supernatural... so if she is saying she dated someone that was in supernatural for a bit, i can't imagine its him. He was on the show for quite a long time.

i have no idea since i dont really follow her stream/content... other than her OF stuff. But Osric was a HUGE character in Supernatural... so if she is saying she dated someone that was in supernatural for a bit, i can't imagine its him. He was on the show for quite a long time.
This would have been the tail end of Supernatural, seasons 13-15. The "for a bit" is ambiguous as I noted. Whoever she dated, he was big enough to get her access to the lot.

She's still good friends with Yoshi the Power Ranger. Yoshi and Osric have (had?) a bromance going on. Not a stretch.

I started watching her in 2018 and only remember her being vague about it. Checked her discord and one of her og mods said she dated Osric briefly. Mod said it in Nov 2017 so they might have broken up mid 2017.

If IG likes are anything to go by (they're not), she liked a lot until mid July, then some more in August. Then nothing until deep in 2018. So January to July 2017 is the range. He was on Dirk Gently season 2 around that time filming in Vancouver.

He was also filming for the few episodes of season 13 of Supernatural he was in.

Looking at these boyfriends she mentions earlier in the video, 7 and 8 are Osric and Brad. He's the one that showed up during VRChat, the musician and music teacher who also took care of Peggy after the breakup around March 2019. She met Jordan around that time.

She knew Brad for at least 3 years before they dated so make of that what you will with Jordan.

wild. Met Kara and her friend Kwehzy back in the first dreamhack Austin in 2017 and didnt really know who they were until I tried to look for clips of my cosplay from all the streamers. never would have expected them to go down the OF route years later but I guess it pays way more than Twitch streaming.

Was a fan of her smaller breasts tbh, fit her personality back then. They look pretty meh now.

wild. Met Kara and her friend Kwehzy back in the first dreamhack Austin in 2017 and didnt really know who they were until I tried to look for clips of my cosplay from all the streamers. never would have expected them to go down the OF route years later but I guess it pays way more than Twitch streaming.

Was a fan of her smaller breasts tbh, fit her personality back then. They look pretty meh now.

karaec19d43e739b59f9.md.png
This was what she was apparently making at her peak? These days she averages around 350 viewers so that must be a huge drop off, so yeah I'd say her OF is now the real money maker.

She always said the vods channel alone paid more than her science job, I don't know how accurate that still is. The various Twitch stat sites list her as having around 600 subs (of which 250 are gifted) and that would be $1700 max. She mentioned recently she has dropped below a thousand in sub points. She doesn't like hype trains and subathons and never has her sub count on stream.

She works 70-80 hours a week on and off-stream and is burned out. The Among Us content is more frustration than entertainment, the lack of invites to weekend lobbies are hurting her numbers and her rsd, the games she wants to play perform poorly, and the Shelby situation and its sequels no doubt drag up old trauma.

She always said the vods channel alone paid more than her science job, I don't know how accurate that still is. The various Twitch stat sites list her as having around 600 subs (of which 250 are gifted) and that would be $1700 max. She mentioned recently she has dropped below a thousand in sub points. She doesn't like hype trains and subathons and never has her sub count on stream.

She works 70-80 hours a week on and off-stream and is burned out. The Among Us content is more frustration than entertainment, the lack of invites to weekend lobbies are hurting her numbers and her rsd, the games she wants to play perform poorly, and the Shelby situation and its sequels no doubt drag up old trauma.
Sub gifting was the worst thing to happen to twitch imo, especially for these girls. Inflates their numbers like crazy which also inflates their egos. I imagine Kara just doesn't have any whales in her chat since Tay gets less viewers but still manages to stay over 1k subs even when she doesnt stream for most of the month. Those subathons are also stupid now since the incentives are usually lame and gifted subs count towards them, and don't even get me started on those dumb uncapped subathons where it just adds a timer to keep the stream up but the streamer isn't even there lol.

I lurk in Tay's simp chat, so I know :). They're polar opposites when it comes to work ethic and milking their chat.

Tay's main source of income has always been her paralegal job, that would net her between 40 and 70k a year. How can she keep that job when she's high all the time and posts pussypepes and titties? I dunno. If I went to a lawyer and found her preparing the paperwork I would run the fuck away.

I lurk in Tay's simp chat, so I know :). They're polar opposites when it comes to work ethic and milking their chat.

Tay's main source of income has always been her paralegal job, that would net her between 40 and 70k a year. How can she keep that job when she's high all the time and posts pussypepes and titties? I dunno. If I went to a lawyer and found her preparing the paperwork I would run the fuck away.
Lol she quit that a while ago to stream "full time" and do fansly, and I honestly don't see her ever going back to it. Not with the lifestyle shes trying to live. She's probably hoping to lock things down with speedy so she can just retire lol, I imagine Kara is kinda betting on the same thing if she is actually fucking captainsparklez.

Even if Kara and Jordan aren't fucking, they are a platonic married couple anyway. They're in it for the long term. If streaming dries up they can just become internet parents. God knows all these Minecraft kids need some.

What's the shubble situation?

Kevin Tran was the character who she dated. Never confirmed but heavily hinted, she dated mostly Asian men back then.

Back
Top Bottom