EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kara Corvus - Simp Chat

I can't believe both Kara and Tay got boob jobs. They looked great before, and natural is always going to be better.

Do you have this pic? I haven't seen much of Elaina's ass and she has an amazing body.
The pic is in Tays thread on here

She got hers back in 2019. She was A before and never liked that. She has them for herself.

I don't mind fake boobs but I don't like the nipple scars so I am okay not seeing her nips.
I'm the same way when it comes to fake boobs. If any woman has a small size and they get a little bit bigger size, and it helps with their self esteem, then I'm all for it. What I don't like are ones who go overboard with their size or get a bad job done.

Possibly her fist "Nip Slip" on her new VDay set. Posting the set in a minute on the main thread so go take a look over there.
Just my thoughts on it.
-It's very subtle so might not even be a nip slip.
-It's definitely not a pastie or not a part of her Ribbon Outfit.
-In my opinion, she doesn't let a real "Nip Slip" slide during her editing time, so I think this is her "Testing the Waters". I know for a fact her previous sets that she blurred heavily did NOT do well.
-If she did actually let this "Nip Slip" slide on purpose it's a good sign for future sets.
-Discuss away my fellow perverts

It's going to feel very anticlimactic if she drags it out too long, so many other girls shes competing with have gone way past topless by now. I get that she wants to keep up the whole "modeling" thing but people aren't on OF/fansly for the "art" lol we're here to jerk off to sexy content, and I really wish these girls would stop pretending otherwise.

Possibly her fist "Nip Slip" on her new VDay set. Posting the set in a minute on the main thread so go take a look over there.
Just my thoughts on it.
-It's very subtle so might not even be a nip slip.
-It's definitely not a pastie or not a part of her Ribbon Outfit.
-In my opinion, she doesn't let a real "Nip Slip" slide during her editing time, so I think this is her "Testing the Waters". I know for a fact her previous sets that she blurred heavily did NOT do well.
-If she did actually let this "Nip Slip" slide on purpose it's a good sign for future sets.
-Discuss away my fellow perverts
I may well be blind, which one is it in...?

unless her nipples are paler than her skin, i don't think we got a nip slip. As much as i'd love to believe it. Sometime just seems off. I think its a pastie if anything..... my favorite parts are her vids where she quickly drops the camera angle down to her pussy....

has anyone had any real luck chatting with her in DMs? getting any "private" content? She was going to take a bare booty pic for me, then she got cold feet...

Maybe I'm wrong here but one should basically always assume that any DMs with a "model" like this is not gonna be real. It's gonna be someone else doing the chatting for them. At least if it's Onlyfans or similar platforms.

Maybe I'm wrong here but one should basically always assume that any DMs with a "model" like this is not gonna be real. It's gonna be someone else doing the chatting for them. At least if it's Onlyfans or similar platforms.
For bigger creators yeah you most likely won't actually be speaking to them, but for someone Karas size I doubt it. I know sites like Passes use ai for their messaging and it's all automated, not sure if the same has been implemented on OF/fansly. However she's also a big enough creator that messaging her is pointless unless you're willing to drop a lot of money right off the bat to get her attention, even Tay has admitted she doesn't even check dms unless theres a big tip attached to it.

Its very easy to spot when a model is using an agency or something to manage their profile. Kara is definitely running her own at this point still

Back
Top Bottom