EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kara Corvus - Simp Chat

Her attitude doesn't really help either. She said on her own stream during the lockdown era that she just tells it how it is to justify some of her comments/behaviour towards the people she's playing with, and that if people don't like that, then whatever, but that still means you're an asshole.
She will also yell at people for being 'stupid' (Vikram and Cheesy in particular), but when she does something 'stupid' she gets super defensive and never admits that she just messed up. Comes across as main character syndrome
Yeah she does get defensive in an attacking kind of way. I’ve seen her mute their discord calls and shit-talk people she’s playing with to her chat more than others. I bet some people feel more on edge when they play with her. I haven’t seen her bully cheesy but that’s very shitty if she did.

I’ve got little sympathy for Vikram though. Imo he’s grating in several different ways and I’ve found every among us session with him harder to enjoy. I enjoy when Kara crashes out on him. Him and Wonton just seem like annoying fans who found their way into the group.

Her attitude doesn't really help either. She said on her own stream during the lockdown era that she just tells it how it is to justify some of her comments/behaviour towards the people she's playing with, and that if people don't like that, then whatever, but that still means you're an asshole.
She will also yell at people for being 'stupid' (Vikram and Cheesy in particular), but when she does something 'stupid' she gets super defensive and never admits that she just messed up. Comes across as main character syndrome

She has since come to the realization that she has to change. Started using "dumbass" because it's less harsh than stupid and idiot. She still made Ari and Em cry. She self-censors and you can just see her biting her tongue in frustration when somebody else's stupidity ruins her content again. Kara's venom and salt don't mesh with the content Chilled wants to make so she doesn't get Saturday invites from him anymore either. She has to assert her main character syndrome somewhere because everywhere else, she's just CaptainSparklez' secretary.

When Nogla described his style as "dumb but smart", she described hers as the opposite. Smart but dumb. She has the image of a smart player, so people are going to focus on her dumb mistakes. And she makes them. I'm just gonna deflect that by saying she's nowhere near as bad as Hafu in this aspect. I don't know what Hafu's problem is but she negs on everything Kara does and her chat follows suit.

Vikram is just... He hosted lobbies because he wouldn't be invited otherwise. He's dumb as shit, has no discipline, can't hold down a job, has no education, personality or humor, and has been streaming to 25 viewers max for a decade. He needs to get his life together, he can start complaining after that.

Haha I remember when she made Em cry. Fucking hilarious. Em was brand new to ToS I think and Kara berated her for being tricked or something in vote if I remember correctly.
Kara the had to reeeeeally back pedal and apologize lol. That’s also the only reason why Em was a “part” of Kara’s meet and greet last year. To show fans they were good. I think deep down then Kara hated it but Im pretty sure they both genuinely get along now.

Though didn’t Em make Court cry in an Among Us game? Em can go kind of harsh of peeps too so I don’t feel bad when people get on her case.
Court is such a sweetheart imo.

It was Secret Hitler, a game that really brings out the worst in people. It wasn't even that harsh but Em interpreted it as being called stupid on her birthday. I'm sorry Em, if you don't like being considered a dumb blonde, you shouldn't be so dumb. She mistakes being smart with talking a lot so when she's dumb wrong in Town of Salem she talks over everyone else.

Let's hope Em's move to LA can hasten up those make-up lessons she promised, if you look at her old IG pics you can see how much of a difference it makes.

It was Secret Hitler, a game that really brings out the worst in people. It wasn't even that harsh but Em interpreted it as being called stupid on her birthday. I'm sorry Em, if you don't like being considered a dumb blonde, you shouldn't be so dumb. She mistakes being smart with talking a lot so when she's dumb wrong in Town of Salem she talks over everyone else.

Let's hope Em's move to LA can hasten up those make-up lessons she promised, if you look at her old IG pics you can see how much of a difference it makes.
Man I've tried watching Ems streams but I swear I always tune in at the worst times where shes just ranting and giving the most lukewarm takes trying to sound smart. 😂 Shes staying on mute for now lol.

I haven't watched Chilled in a good bit and to be honest Among Us doesn't interest me as much as the other games he usually plays, but I do know whenever Kara appeared in his videos there's always comments hating on her, though I do agree her resting bitch doesn't help.

I do prefer her to certain other people in the group though, Vik at times can be very annoying (I remember one stream where he said he drinks every day and someone in the group says he has a problem), Junk is old and is just as annoying, however it is tolerable sometimes. I forgot who it was use to play in Chilled's lobbies, I don't know as I said earlier, but they also were hated as much as Kara since they would throw games just so Chilled wouldn't win.

Ooooh yeeea it was SH wasn’t it. Was Em’s first time or something too.
Agree if I do watch her…it’s on mute. Her “smart” takes are so dumb. When she tries to sound smart it’s just a total turn off for me.

Hafu has way more main character syndrome vibes. She seems way more catty.

Got a clip? I’ve seen Kara and Em kinda get serious in Among us
vods were deleted but there might still be clips of it, she pretty much just started crying and shut her cam off for a bit then walked away.

Man I've tried watching Ems streams but I swear I always tune in at the worst times where shes just ranting and giving the most lukewarm takes trying to sound smart. 😂 Shes staying on mute for now lol.
Yeah I like em's body and I wish she'd just own the bimboness. Stopped watching her pretty quickly and basically only check her out to see if she wears anything sexy. Kruzadar is basically the same for me lol.

Though didn’t Em make Court cry in an Among Us game? Em can go kind of harsh of peeps too so I don’t feel bad when people get on her case.
Court is such a sweetheart imo.
Death to anyone who makes MilkMommy cry :FeelsRageMan:

Hafu has way more main character syndrome vibes. She seems way more catty.
Always remember seeing clips of Hafu playing hearthstone and thought she was hot then I watched her among us stuff and realized she was annoying and arrogant. Still like jerking it to her pics tho lol
I forgot who it was use to play in Chilled's lobbies, I don't know as I said earlier, but they also were hated as much as Kara since they would throw games just so Chilled wouldn't win.
THe only person I remember seeing fet as much hate as Kara was Rachelkip but idk if she even streams anymore.

Yeah I like em's body and I wish she'd just own the bimboness. Stopped watching her pretty quickly and basically only check her out to see if she wears anything sexy. Kruzadar is basically the same for me lol.

Death to anyone who makes MilkMommy cry :FeelsRageMan:

Always remember seeing clips of Hafu playing hearthstone and thought she was hot then I watched her among us stuff and realized she was annoying and arrogant. Still like jerking it to her pics tho lol

THe only person I remember seeing fet as much hate as Kara was Rachelkip but idk if she even streams anymore.
MILKMOMMY? :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom