EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kara Corvus - Simp Chat

I found her in 2019 through Sparklez. I think VRChat started around 2018. earliest video on the main channel is Feb 8 2018, but it looks like she was on before that. Not many vods and clips exist from before that anymore.

I found Tay's chat here the other day and was actually thinking of making one for Kara. What do we wanna discuss here? Roommate situation? Past relationships? The videos? Twitter drama?

Seems her content has become more censored/cropped since moving in with sparklez..... do we think Jordan is getting to have an editorial say on what shes posting?
I never noticed her content being more censored/cropped so, to answer your question, probably not. The only censor I barely noticed is the nipple pasties she wears from her latest set.

Last edited:
I never noticed her content being more censored/cropped so, to answer your question, probably not. The only censor I barely noticed is the nipple pasties she wears from her latest set.
She always wears pasties. People have pointed out she's been more censoring since the Anubis set, which showed maybe a bit more than she intended.

We don't know how much Jordan does for the sets but he has some involvement. Last week (or the week before?) during the Monday lobby, she was talking about how she bought him a Monster as a thank you and the day before she had been working on a set.

I noticed her from youtube. I don't remember who/what I was watching but saw a video of hers listed on the side and took a look. Same with Tay, Kruzadar, Pastaroni, Emerome and Sweeettails, all youtube suggestions.

I can't believe both Kara and Tay got boob jobs. They looked great before, and natural is always going to be better.

I was looking forward to Elaina's after the pic of her tay's and Elaina's ass all in that one pic since tay is getting explicit and kara is slowly getting there.
Do you have this pic? I haven't seen much of Elaina's ass and she has an amazing body.

Back
Top Bottom