• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kaitlynbubolz / Kaitlyn Rose / kaitlynroseb Discussion Thread

kortneyvstori

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2024
Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have the apparent BBC tape?
It's another scam unfortunately. I saw it was leaked online briefly before it was taken down. There was no blowjob as claimed in the description. The part where she was bouncing up and down while the guys hands covered her boobs was kind of hot but not worth the crazy prices she is charging. Other girls are posting much better content for less money.

bro she rarely shows her tits and has never shown pussy and in the past those “tapes” were jus dry humping w clothes on at best if she’s selling any kind of tape it’s a scam buddy
yeah that’s what I was thinking but I guess maybe there’s a 0.0000000001% chance she could prove us wrong😂

Has anyone seen any of her long ass OF lives floating around. I get notifications every now and then on OF that she’s doing them but always miss them. All I’ve really seen are here old lives cut up/clipped. Nothing recent

Anyone know any similar looking models? Hot blonde, big tits etc
Cas Summer (perfect natural boobs and has BG sextapes)
Tameeka Kerr (perfect natural boobs and has BG sextapes, hair color is brunette now though)
Katelyn Lordahl / ktlordahl (maybe the most perfect natural boobs I've ever seen, decent amount of topless content)
Alexis Clark (decent content, some topless with hand bra, twerking, perfect ass)
Alexa Collins
Kerri Gribble (has BG sextapes)
Erin James (has BG sextapes. got fake boobs a while ago)
Addison Ivy (has BG sextapes)
Natalia Andreeva (russian, some old sextapes)
Breckie Hill,
Corinna Kopf,
Coral Brekkan (has BG sextapes but are rare and low quality),
Emily Elizabeth (super hot but content is boring)
Gazygabz3 / Gabi.daviesx (big boobs, boring content, no onlyfans yet)
Zienna Eve (maybe the most perfect body I've ever seen, lots of bikini and lingerie stuff)
Scarlett Kisses (lots of BG sextapes, big boobs but are clearly fake, perfect ass)
Cassie Bale (has BG sextapes, big boobs but are fake)

Screenshot-2024-08-09-232123d4a40b3a9cf90a0e.png
Does anyone here know if this one has been posted? I didn't find it in the main thread. Anyone have it?

Back
Top Bottom