EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat June Moore / kink_princess - Discussion Thread

I was wondering, did she retire?
It seems zero new content of her for years and overall the amount of stuff she made seems to be pretty low. Its kinda a shame cause she did by far the best 2b cosplay out there.
There is some new vids on camwhorehd but in private :(

There is some new vids on camwhorehd but in private :(
Are you sure? I don't see anything new. I've assumed she quit, although her twitter(s) are private so I don't know what's going on there.

I saw some new vids (2-3 moths) but in private. :/ try to check on google pics you can find the site

She stopped camming due to some health issues, but she used to be really active in her discord around 2019~2020 with some chill gaming streams, some nude fun etc. Not sure what is going on now, I think you can still pay for access to it on her mfc share page.

A reminder there was a video of her nipples being pierced which she sold exclusively through Twitter. Not sure if it will ever surface though.

She stopped camming due to some health issues, but she used to be really active in her discord around 2019~2020 with some chill gaming streams, some nude fun etc. Not sure what is going on now, I think you can still pay for access to it on her mfc share page.
can confirm this, in previous years she would take a break for 6+ months due to health issues, this is easily the longest break she's ever taken, she has a discord server but it is pretty inactive however she did post there on her last birthday letting everyone know she was alive, but since then nothing.

Her nicknames on CB were junemoore and kink_princess

Back
Top Bottom