EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Julia Kelly /missjuliakelly - discussion thread

She's absolutely fucking unbearable in her lives. I hate to say it but show some tits and ass and you'll get your money, the ridiculous amounts she requests is crazy.
She's hit 30 without showing shit, correct me if I am wrong, so she ain't showing shit. Like many of these annoying but hot THOTs. They just need and probably do have a few online whales and leech on to some wealthy guy that we are aware of and unaware of.

TLDR; she ain't showing shit in her 30s.

She's hit 30 without showing shit, correct me if I am wrong, so she ain't showing shit. Like many of these annoying but hot THOTs. They just need and probably do have a few online whales and leech on to some wealthy guy that we are aware of and unaware of.

TLDR; she ain't showing shit in her 30s.
You're probably right, but with what she requests $ wise I think there is some desperation there, especially with her attitude on the lives, it doesn't even seem like a kink thing. She'll never do true freaky shit but I don't think nudes are out of the question soon

She 100% has sent full nudes to whales. Some whale with more disposable income than the GDP of Yemen would have no problem paying her like 3k for pictures of her tits, a well known Korean twitch streamer has a patreon tier where she posts what is assumed to be nudes of upwards of a thousand dollars.
The only reason the whales who buy them wouldn't leak them is because of how much they paid for them and how insanely parasocially pussy whipped they are for these women.

She was asking for 1k to take her skirt off in her last live and she got it off one guy it seems. The only hope is her pissing one of them off so badly that he decides to dump his stash.

Back
Top Bottom