EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Julia Kelly /missjuliakelly - discussion thread

Just watched Julia's most recent live and this chick is the worst. Julia's attitude was terrible, her demands were insane ($250 per person for a nip slip), and she showed absolutely nothing. The thing is people were tipping. Julia's attitude was that bad. Just fake yawning, weak insults, and empty threats.

If Julia was an OF girl she would be the first one in history to go into the red doing so.
That’s what got me the last live! How these guys were tipping her $200, $100 (one guy tipped $500!) for her to unbutton her pyjamas and she showed nothing! Yet she was being rude and insulting and ended the live because she wasn’t getting what she wanted money wise.

I deleted her from every single social media I followed her on.

So between the last three lives, all we got was a small clip where she actually flashes the camera, but the chat was blocking it, a live where she’s showing cat print through her pajamas shorts, but being a brat and a live where she does nothing and she’s being a brat….

Great!

So between the last three lives, all we got was a small clip where she actually flashes the camera, but the chat was blocking it, a live where she’s showing cat print through her pajamas shorts, but being a brat and a live where she does nothing and she’s being a brat….

Great!
Deserves to be boycotted and made an example of.

Great!
What we've seen is that Julia isn't the innocent sweet angel she portrays herself as. And why Julia's and Sydney Sweeney's career went in opposite directions.

What we've seen is that Julia isn't the innocent sweet angel she portrays herself as. And why Julia's and Sydney Sweeney's career went in opposite directions.
Oh I’ve been knew that… I figured that out years ago when she would constantly be on twitter complaining how lonely she was and that she wished she had someone in her bed and being single sucks, blah blah blah…

Then Mack Miller died and all of a sudden she was in a secret relationship with him and loved him so very much! Smh… I don’t believe anything these hoes say, I just want to see some titties and shit. And the one time we had a chance to legit see hers, it’s conveniently the one video of her live where the person didn’t remove the comments

I didn't watch all of Julia's newest live. I will say Julia's attitude was a lot better than her last one.

For some news Julia is thinking about getting her boobs done. Also if you want something to laugh at Julia was pondering if she should DM either Jalen Hurts or Jude Bellingham.

I didn't watch all of Julia's newest live. I will say Julia's attitude was a lot better than her last one.

For some news Julia is thinking about getting her boobs done. Also if you want something to laugh at Julia was pondering if she should DM either Jalen Hurts or Jude Bellingham.
This is cap. Julia likes white guys so...

I knew about this, but that was like 15 years ago?
Even when Julia was living in New York she said her ex was a 6'10 dude. That's clearly a basketball player and most likely black. So I hate to burst your bubble but Julia is also into black dudes. Also like I said in my post Julia was the one to say she wanted to shoot her shot at Jalen and Jude. She was all in on Jude until she found out how young he was.

Do you or anyone else have this live?

This is cap. Julia likes white guys so...
Jude Bellingham is one of the most desired guys amongst Gen Z women and even Gen Alpha girls, as well as gay men. Especially ever since he moved to Real Madrid last summer. Like, the guy does ads for underwear and such. Similar to what Beckham did once upon a time ago. He's very much on the radar for barely casuals let alone those more clued in over football.

Also, even if true what you say. He is a lightskin. That is a big distinction. Even for those who lean white more so.

No homo and TLDR. The guy is young, good looking, eloquent, filthy rich and backed by both the Real Madrid and English speaking media.

She must be losing it lmao
Why is she talking about her love life and the guys she's meeting/DMing and trying to fuck on live with a bunch of men who are donating copious amounts of money hoping that she will somehow become romantically available to them?
You would think she would know not to piss off the people who allow her to live the way she does.

And DMing Jalen Hurts/Bellingham?
Both guys that are 5+ years younger than her and are making money hand over fist. She 100% feels her window closing and is now just trying to lock down any guy that can guarantee her a comfortable life from here on out, that she feels she would still have some degree of control/manipulation over. It's honestly kind of crazy to see play out in real time. That desperation women get when they're in their early 30s and still don't have kids and are unmarried never fails to set in.

Back
Top Bottom