EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Julia Bright

If you are purchasing PPVs or finding Julia's content, note that all of Tributeking69's posts are not source quality but screenshots - meaning if you find an album that he had shared - post it (granted its source quality) - your post will replace it and not be removed for repost.

Does she ever show her tits fully out, nipples out in her ppvs? Seems like they're always just see through or hand covered
her last video has nipple in the last two seconds. the most i have seen so far. she is just a gold digging cocktease. i don't understand the justification for showing 97% of ur body but not freeing the nipples. Syanne is another cocktease who needs a real man to tell her what day it is.

I've asked her on OF if she ever does fully uncovered/topless content and she said its only for VIP subs, for $$$. Such a cocktease fr.

Beggars can't be choosers, but the arm hair is a lil much. But if that's someone's style then this girl is the one.
you were reading my mind. i see hairy arms like that and i think pcos.
I beg to differ. I LOVE all natural hairy girls and when I see large amounts of arm hair it's an indicator that she has huge potential for a big bush, armpit and leg hair.

you were reading my mind. i see hairy arms like that and i think pcos.
it's just her genetic background
waxing is not the answer for arm hair on females, though - it will always come back the same way - laser is the answer
with that being said, it's totally up to her - she's her own person and whatever she wants to do, or not do, is her decision
some straight men like females with arm hair (and even leg hair and a thick V bush), just like some straight women prefer very hirsute men
to each their own
however, irony would come into play if a female like Julia is only attracted to hairless smooth dudes

so, I tried to post a side-by-side that I made on to her content thread, (those of you that got it, you're lucky), but it was taken down do to "re-post" & "social media content" rules - my apologies to the mods 🙇‍♂️

she's offered a $199 video where she "promises it's everything I've wanted to see". when asked for a preview or a screenshot, said she can't bc her nips and tits are out... lol probably just for milliseconds. she milking too much now

Back
Top Bottom