EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jewelxo/Jewel Megan/JewelDMs - Discussion Thread

Anyone has pic of her belly? Or her standing up, with her whole body showing? (bikini/lingerie) I wanna see how fat she really is and we only get boobs close up.

Anyone has pic of her belly? Or her standing up, with her whole body showing? (bikini/lingerie) I wanna see how fat she really is and we only get boobs close up.
She lost a lot of weight pretty recently. Despite that she still only shows glimpses of her figure.

Why bother if people are still paying to see the same boring content all the time? I bet she’d soon change if she suddenly stopped getting subs

Cuz people are still paying her for the same trash content. While she’s getting paid for regurgitating the same lazy shit, she’s gonna keep doing it.
And if those people stop paying her she'll just go back to streaming making YT crap again, i have yet to see or hear about anyone being forced into doing more spicy stuff because they lost subscribers, they just quit.

Back
Top Bottom