EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jessiebuns

Was talking to her earlier and she mentioned it once of twice so grain of salt but still.
How did she seem to feel about the breakup? Curious if she’s gonna get even more explicit. Have had friends who the first thing they did upon breaking up is go a lot sluttier on social media.

How did she seem to feel about the breakup? Curious if she’s gonna get even more explicit. Have had friends who the first thing they did upon breaking up is go a lot sluttier on social media.
Anytime I mentioned it again she didn't want to talk about it and changed the subject

Anytime I mentioned it again she didn't want to talk about it and changed the subject
Ah.. sounds like he broke up with her then… hopefully whatever jealousy he felt perhaps to us busting to his girl she finds satisfaction in doubling down on her OF and realizing he made the mistake.. not her.

Does anyone have a solo vid folder they want to share with the class? Jessie's fucking hot but I don't care for BG material

Was talking to her earlier and she mentioned it once of twice so grain of salt but still.

Also she's not banned on twitter she still has an account, because I went to double check if she mentioned on socials lol
Is this the guy who always wears socks in the b/g videos? I ask because I thought they broke up some time ago (but she would occasionally still produce new content with him). That would have been back in 2023.

Back
Top Bottom