EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ManyVids Jessi Belle / Goddess JessiBelle / Jessi B

wcb99

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 8, 2022
Goddess JessiBelle / Jessi B
Goddess-JessiBelle-Drained-and-Ghosted_1_-000051aa6d6012fabf50d.jpg

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/55033/goddess-jessibelle - old store with 1800+ clips
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/217267/jessi-b - new store
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/386470/goddessjessibelle/Store/Videos - 0 vids, self-nuked for some reason?

My name is Jessi B, I am a Humiliatrix. I specialize in VERBAL HUMILIATION, but I also make cum eating instruction (cei), jerk off instruction (joi), sissy training, weight humiliation, and various other kinds of "task/assignment" videos.

Goddess JessiBelle - Invitation To The Orgy

Oh good! You did get my initiation! You are one lucky man, this isn't an invite just anyone gets. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! You got invited to my orgy and I know you are excited and really looking forward to being here. Do you know what your role will be?

Oh, no, you're not going to be fucking all of the women. You have a VERY important role! You're going to be front and center, right in the middle of the room on your hands and knees where you will not move or speak. You're basically going to exist as a mouth and asshole for all of the male participants to use!

There's going to be a lot of cocks that need lubrication, edging, to be cleaned.... You see where I am going, right? If this is something you think you can't do, well you can leave right now! Think of this as your audition! If you fuck this up you will never be allowed to come back. If you refuse to do this you will be throwing away the only chance you have to be a part of this experience!

Goddess JessiBelle - Don't be a Size Queen

c154656f68c2a68d32bf00573f388b5d3217d4f62ae5e6d1.jpg

You are a little slutty size queen. You could just be accepting of all cocks, someone that just likes ALL cocks! Instead you are picky and turn down dick after dick because it is not big enough. Be a slut that ISN'T picky. Think about all of those cocks you didn't get because you were so goddamn picky! How can you be such a slut if you're turning down so many dicks? Learn to appreciate all of the cocks, you cannot be a good slut if you are turning everyone down. A dick is a dick! No matter what happens you're still a slut so stop being so picky about it! Get out there and take dick after dick, leave them begging for more of you. It is so fucking boring if you keep turning dick down. Don't be a picky whore, take ALL of the dicks like a good little slut.

Goddess JessiBelle - Cock Hungry Whore

You are such an absolute whore for cock. Hungry for cock! You beg for cock, your mouth waters when you think about a big hard cock fucking and using you. What are you willing to do to be used and filled with cum. I bet you'd beg for cock.

You're a little skank! You love it so much! You beg and plead to be used as the little whore that you are. You want to have a big cock pounding away at your hole! Maybe two cocks for each hole?

if you cannot succeed as a filthy cock whore then what good are you? This is your only talent! You are so good at being used and filled up. You are so hungry for it. Nothing can satisfy that hunger, only cocks using you and filling you with cum! It feels good, doesn't it?

For you a whore, slut, skank is a compliment. This is just what you are, disposable trash, a cum dumpster, a fucking whore ready to be used!

I remember her. She did so many boy-girl video maybe 10 years ago on chaturbate but I forgot her nickname. She had so many perfect fuck show on live.

Goddess JessiBelle - You Can Have Purpose

Goddess-JessiBelle-You-Can-Have-Purpose.mp4.0000a473df43d49798c0.jpg

You live a sad and pathetic useless life. You have no reason to exist. You're not smart or good at anything. You wake up in the morning and you feel worthless and wonder why you are even here. I could try to think of something, but I won't come up with anything. You are completely worthless with no purpose.
I can help you. I can give you purpose. I can make you useful! You are nothing, just a loser with no life. I can give you a reason to feel happy. A way to feel better is to feel satisfied, something you can do to make this feeling appear. An orgasm makes this happen! It makes the world melt away and all of your worries are gone.
Instead of fucking women you will find a way to please and be pleased. You will find purpose as you look for ways to make all of your holes useful, ways for men to use you. You will learn to take dick, to love it!
You will feel so useful as you are being used. I will give your life a renewal, a purpose!

Goddess JessiBelle - Learn to Talk to Women

Thank you guys for coming to my speech, I just want to give you some pointers and tips on how to talk to women to help you get laid! Let's do a little survey: How many of you have had a serious girlfriend? Oh, so not a lot of you. What about a casual relationship? ...ok. What about a one night stand? Wow, there's not a lot of you that have experienced this. This is quite unusual! Men usually come to these as sort of a refresher course. Maybe they had been out of the game for a while, but this is just weird.
You are all loser virgins, I can see this by looking at you. None of you took the time or effort to look nice, if you cannot get it together for this, how do you think women will want to im a dumbass? If you're all going to be such losers then you all deserve each other! One big circle jerk of wondering why women won't talk to you or im a dumbass. Since you all deserve each other you might as well get some satisfaction from each other. Women might not want to get you off, but you can get each other off!

I remember her. She did so many boy-girl video maybe 10 years ago on chaturbate but I forgot her nickname. She had so many perfect fuck show on live.
I had no idea she ever did more than the fpov stuff, any idea if it's still kicking around?

Jessi Belle - Deserve to be a Sissy

You don't want to be a sissy, you think you are a man that should be treated like a man. This is where you need me to step in and help you to see the truth. You don't want to want to be a sissy, you can think you are not, but you ARE a sissy and you deserve to be a sissy. Let's take a look at you, you have a small cock that could never please women, women wouldn't even fuck something that looks like that, you are so gross! It deserves to be locked in chastity!

You are a whole loser package, you could never fuck while you look like that, but this doesn't mean you don't get to fuck at all, it means you get to BE fucked! Doesn't matter if it's a woman pegging you or an actual man fucking you, at least you get something, right? At little bit of action is better than no action. I don't give a fuck if you think you deserve to be a sissy or not, place yourself right in front of me and I will show you what you should be.

Jessi B - My Little Whore Maid

You are already an excellent whore, well trained with your holes, but what if we added on to that? You will have so many customers wanting your services that your work will double, triple, maybe more! You will make so much money and be booked for months out. Can you imagine how much money you'd make for me?

You can dress as a sexy maid and offer cleaning services too! In order to really sell this service and show customers what they can have you can make a demonstration video. You will set up your camera with a dildo below it so you can suck it every time after you clean a room. You will make sure you bend over and show off the cute little buttplug you have in, arching your back to show how sexy you are, and how much you want to be a good little whore maid for the customer. You will pose in sexy ways to really show off. Occasionally you can tease your little cocklette.

In the bathroom you will clean the toilet with your tongue and invite the customer in to use it while you are int here to really make it dirty. You will look through the trash before taking it out to find used condoms to lick clean. You will even sniff and suck on panties, boxers, and socks before you put them in the laundry. You might as well add cooking and serving to the list of services as well. Your customer might want you to serve their guests in the garden, so you will need to show off how you can crawl and be used as a foot stool for them.

You will never be able to say no, anything the customer wants they will get! You will even refer to each customer as "Master". They can make you do ANYTHING no matter how humiliating it is, you will always agree to it. Masters can even add on rewards, punishments, and other tasks for you. We will add these things to a "menu" of services offered so that other Masters have a long list of things to choose from!

Maybe if you are lucky you will impress a Master enough that they will buy you and you can be a live in whore maid for them!

Back
Top Bottom