EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat JessDragon | zoeyjdragon

She is a scammer. I kept asking her for a cum video. Each time she'd be like "okay babe, this is the video you're looking for"
Then when i called her out on it she was like okay "This is what you're looking for" and it was the same fucking thing. I asked her for a dildo video and she said "no i don't wanna stretch my pussy out" and then later on when i called her out, she was like "why didn't you ask for a dildo vid.

She is a scammer. I kept asking her for a cum video. Each time she'd be like "okay babe, this is the video you're looking for"
Then when i called her out on it she was like okay "This is what you're looking for" and it was the same fucking thing. I asked her for a dildo video and she said "no i don't wanna stretch my pussy out" and then later on when i called her out, she was like "why didn't you ask for a dildo vid.
wild 👀👀👀

But what were in the waters of the city they were from?
I won't post old pictures but Jess and this girl were in the same year?
Just posting here cause I don't think this girls posts anything beyond IG and she randomly does Twitch.

-----
Whoops. Should have checked. She does have a Thread here

Last edited:
But what were in the waters of the city they were from?
I won't post old pictures but Jess and this girl were in the same year?
Just posting here cause I don't think this girls posts anything beyond IG and she randomly does Twitch.

-----
Whoops. Should have checked. She does have a Thread here
Pretty sure they from Vancouver. The ABGs there are all 10s

not sure why she blocks her own city from subbing to her OF lol. Not as if people don't already know she doing OF. Few years ago she was the typical ABG vape chick that hung round wild people. Not surprised she is doing this its Easy money and tons of the van crew ends up doing some sort of sex work anyways even if they constantly say "no i aint gun do it". Karen liao is a great example lmfao 3 years ago she said she aint doing any sort of OF no twitch nothing of that shit. Fast forward to present ever since hanging out with that natalierenaee bimbo and those stripper nightclub chicks she has a scam playboy page and a twitch for simps while doing SA events with rich dudes. Another is amylufu and that crazy viet group that does SA and shit in vancouver

not sure why she blocks her own city from subbing to her OF lol. Not as if people don't already know she doing OF. Few years ago she was the typical ABG vape chick that hung round wild people. Not surprised she is doing this its Easy money and tons of the van crew ends up doing some sort of sex work anyways even if they constantly say "no i aint gun do it". Karen liao is a great example lmfao 3 years ago she said she aint doing any sort of OF no twitch nothing of that shit. Fast forward to present ever since hanging out with that natalierenaee bimbo and those stripper nightclub chicks she has a scam playboy page and a twitch for simps while doing SA events with rich dudes. Another is amylufu and that crazy viet group that does SA and shit in vancouver
I'm from Van too LOL, what's SA?

I'm from Van too LOL, what's SA?
SA=Seeking Arrangement, a sugarbaby site. I live in Seattle and go to Vancouver a few times a year and try to set up some SA "dates" when I'm there. I'm not sure if I've seen Karen Liao on it but there are tons of similar quality ABGs up there.

SA=Seeking Arrangement, a sugarbaby site. I live in Seattle and go to Vancouver a few times a year and try to set up some SA "dates" when I'm there. I'm not sure if I've seen Karen Liao on it but there are tons of similar quality ABGs up there.
which site or app is this SA on?

one thing I'm a bit perplexed about her and this is coming from a guy that actually knows her IRL which is why i know she used to vape and shit is the amount of jessdragon zoey dragonn pages she created on her IG to increase her OF subscriptions. Clearly some aren't run by her but bruh whoever that is helping her out tone it down.

BTW there isn't an actual site for the SA group in 604Van if you know someone you can find them on the Nguyen/outlook/CC group. There are a lot other than Jess that do those side gigs all of them in the same group. If you know you know lol

Yea I know a couple too (know Liao personally lol) but was always curious on some of the shit 😂 wanted to see which others were on there, had a hunch.

Back
Top Bottom