EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

Think she was asking if we'd want to see her in a buttplug on the stream, but I'm pretty sure I recall her saying she doesn't do anal or like it

Got a hint that she might be changing assistant and editors again.

Wonder why

Edit: she has also been boasting over the NFL dudes hitting on her, names haven't transpired when everything does so im guessing it was a Lynn Lie
I must have missed something, why she changing assistant and editor?

Oh she is. I was once paid decently (what she agreed on) and she dissed me hard both in private and in public about 'never achieving anything'

My current boss pays crazy better 😜
Yeah...I once watched her Stream for 5 minutes and someone said something ironically about her interaction with the chat...her response was completely uncalled for...something along the lines of "You will never get pussy in your entire life!". She always acts like gods gift to simps, but seems to be drunk 95% of the time, or atleast acts like it. From what I have seen, insufferable seems to be the right word for her.

Yeah...I once watched her Stream for 5 minutes and someone said something ironically about her interaction with the chat...her response was completely uncalled for...something along the lines of "You will never get pussy in your entire life!". She always acts like gods gift to simps, but seems to be drunk 95% of the time, or atleast acts like it. From what I have seen, insufferable seems to be the right word for her.
Yeah she is a massive asshole with a tremendously big problem with blow and booze. She once told her at the moment manager to kill himself then framed as a joke.

I told her I was laid off from day job so I needed a day to get back into the groove and she told me that sure but maybe no more work from her

Also mentioned that maybe now I could focus and deliver some quality.

Told her I would deliver quality the moment she gives me something good to work with

Later that day her assistant told me I caused her a panic attack and I needed to apologize to Jenna.

Yeah she is a massive asshole with a tremendously big problem with blow and booze. She once told her at the moment manager to kill himself then framed as a joke.

I told her I was laid off from day job so I needed a day to get back into the groove and she told me that sure but maybe no more work from her

Also mentioned that maybe now I could focus and deliver some quality.

Told her I would deliver quality the moment she gives me something good to work with

Later that day her assistant told me I caused her a panic attack and I needed to apologize to Jenna.
A streamer with a coke/alcohol problem. I refuse to believe you! Surely this must be slander of the highest caliber!

Back
Top Bottom