EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

Guys! She already said she's never had any work done, she's 100% natural, and all her body changes (including her face) is from "hard work." None of you know the pain of lip-ups or cheekbone deadlifts. Can we please put this vile rumor to rest and all get our fitness up.
After seeing her last see trough pictures... :monkaW:

I'm not even sure if she's using a fake chest vest under that shirt

She wanted to pay 15 minute videos for her youtube at 50 usd, regardless on the hours of work btw
Any idea on how much she pays her current assistant? I've seen a few posts from her where she needed to fly out last minute to do something for Jenna and wasn't able to afford it, and Jenna's sister Yokai Oppai ended up having to buy her plane tickets so I'm going to assume even less than what you were getting if anything at all. It's no wonder almost every two months she's posting applications for a new YouTube editor.

Any idea on how much she pays her current assistant? I've seen a few posts from her where she needed to fly out last minute to do something for Jenna and wasn't able to afford it, and Jenna's sister Yokai Oppai ended up having to buy her plane tickets so I'm going to assume even less than what you were getting if anything at all. It's no wonder almost every two months she's posting applications for a new YouTube editor.
She treats everyone poorly and pays shit. I made a video for her and she gave me the ok everything was fine and like at 3 am gave me a massive list of changes that I needed to do in order to get paid. Deliver must be before 9 am.

She wanted to pay me 40 because I was 'no name' and this could be a great opportunity.

6 hours of footage. Maybe being generous 12 minutes were entertaining.

She treats everyone poorly and pays shit. I made a video for her and she gave me the ok everything was fine and like at 3 am gave me a massive list of changes that I needed to do in order to get paid. Deliver must be before 9 am.

She wanted to pay me 40 because I was 'no name' and this could be a great opportunity.

Also, fun fact she delivered the videos coded in shit bitrate and low quality, somehow expected me to enhance it back to 4k.

Why would you take the work with such terms?!

a thot is being cheap and a horrible person at that? who would have thought.

Why would you take the work with such terms?!
Because those weren't the terms. Originally was 300 a video. Then 120 then 50.deadlines got worse and worse and told her to go fjck herself after telling me 50 usd for a rush job.
Just my guess: It´s Jenna Lynn Meowri and in one way or the other you see it as an opportunity to grow something out of it.
Yeah nothing like editing a woman connected to several creeps to further your career j was a ghost 👻

Because those weren't the terms. Originally was 300 a video. Then 120 then 50.deadlines got worse and worse and told her to go fjck herself after telling me 50 usd for a rush job.
Yeah nothing like editing a woman connected to several creeps to further your career j was a ghost 👻
Sorry that I misinterpreted your possible reasons...I thought maybe as a jump start to work for other Cosplay Creators (getting referred or something)...no need to be rude.

Back
Top Bottom