EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

I’d say to take it as a grain of salt until it’s actually here. I mean how many OF girls have said the same thing and then not shown anything till years later
I remember a girl like Midna, saying she would love to free her nipples, and it took like a year after endless teasing and see through sets to actually do it.

Expect a lot of "areola teasing super special" sets until we get a proper topless set

Has anyone tipped for extra content on posts as advertised? I've had tips from a while ago never show up as read and I'm thinking of asking OF to refund them or at least poke her/her assistants to see them

Has anyone tipped for extra content on posts as advertised? I've had tips from a while ago never show up as read and I'm thinking of asking OF to refund them or at least poke her/her assistants to see them
i wouldn't bother with trying to get a refund through of. even when handling genuine scams they don't offer them. if you don't care to keep your account active and want your money back contact your bank instead. or, try reaching out to an assistant of hers like you mentioned

at best it's worth messaging to see if her assistant picks up with an answer, but otherwise it ain't worth the hassle and potentially losing your account

Buddy of mine was a frequent tipper and never got any extras
Good to know. These aren't random tips, only explicitly if extra content was mentioned in the post.

i wouldn't bother with trying to get a refund through of. even when handling genuine scams they don't offer them. if you don't care to keep your account active and want your money back contact your bank instead. or, try reaching out to an assistant of hers like you mentioned
at best it's worth messaging to see if her assistant picks up with an answer, but otherwise it ain't worth the hassle and potentially losing your account
I have reached out a couple more times, but I've actually had pretty good experiences with getting refunds by emailing OF support. Usually it was for custom content or scam attempts but typically they just ask for screenshots and give them a 7 day window to deliver. Might not work for post tips but at least there's no risk of trying versus a chargeback

I’d say to take it as a grain of salt until it’s actually here. I mean how many OF girls have said the same thing and then not shown anything till years later
Always take it as a grain of salt. Part of the OF model cycle is convincing people they’re moving towards something better. Kind of like gambling but instead of money you’re gambling with your attention. Don’t get dragged along for decades like Nigri’s fans.

Always take it as a grain of salt. Part of the OF model cycle is convincing people they’re moving towards something better. Kind of like gambling but instead of money you’re gambling with your attention. Don’t get dragged along for decades like Nigri’s fans.
Absolutely correct on this. Nigri keeps sayins each set, “this is spicier than ever before,” and it’s just a pic of her bent over wearing the same bikini she always does. Don’t expect Meowri to be any different. Meowri is more openly sexual than Meg but even Meg did nudes before her.

Absolutely correct on this. Nigri keeps sayins each set, “this is spicier than ever before,” and it’s just a pic of her bent over wearing the same bikini she always does. Don’t expect Meowri to be any different. Meowri is more openly sexual than Meg but even Meg did nudes before her.
when nigri does a dildo blowjob I'll hold her to that right now jenna has done more than nigri has done just off of that

What do you mean she's 1000% natural.

No injections, no fake tits, no buttlift, no filters, no photoshop, no heavy makeup. Hard work pays off. Truly an inspiration to young women everywhere. She shows incredible strength by breaking through the chains of being raised in a christian household so she can be the slut she was always meant to be! :PepeLaugh:

Recently? The surgery's had her looking like a malformed Jessica Rabbit for a minute
Guys! She already said she's never had any work done, she's 100% natural, and all her body changes (including her face) is from "hard work." None of you know the pain of lip-ups or cheekbone deadlifts. Can we please put this vile rumor to rest and all get our fitness up.

Back
Top Bottom