EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

She's 25 born in 1998, she's pretending to be a year older because there are pictures of her in lingerie and lewd cosplays while she was still underage plus loads of underage drinking with older cosplayers like Nigri and Denicola.
What? No. She is in her late 20s.

What? No. She is in her late 20s.
Her older sister Yokai Oppai confirmed Jenna is 25 and born in 1998, Jenna's lied about her age for years, even claiming back in 2017 that she was 27, it's not hard to find her real age online lmao

Her older sister Yokai Oppai confirmed Jenna is 25 and born in 1998, Jenna's lied about her age for years, even claiming back in 2017 that she was 27, it's not hard to find her real age online lmao
then she lied to me when i worked for her. Because she was explicit about being old enough to be a mommy and getting into the milf territory.

Not saying I don't believe you, I do, she was a weirdo to work for.

then she lied to me when i worked for her. Because she was explicit about being old enough to be a mommy and getting into the milf territory.

Not saying I don't believe you, I do, she was a weirdo to work for.
Do tell.

She's 25 born in 1998, she's pretending to be a year older because there are pictures of her in lingerie and lewd cosplays while she was still underage plus loads of underage drinking with older cosplayers like Nigri and Denicola.
She finished an undergrad degree in biology and was working on a masters before really getting all lewd and shit. But this is all before she exploded in popularity, aka bought a ton of bots to hit 1 mil on instagram.

She is almost 30 if not there already. Finished all her post college stuff, boosted herself using mom's plastic surgery clinic and her career by buying bots everywhere.

She did compare herself with Amansa Cerny a lot, a contemporary of her.

Her engagement is completely ass and her twitch streams are blasted through view bot sites. That's why the chat is so slow yet the number is so high.

She finished an undergrad degree in biology and was working on a masters before really getting all lewd and shit. But this is all before she exploded in popularity, aka bought a ton of bots to hit 1 mil on instagram.
What if I told you the degree isn't even hers but actually her younger sister's. Jenna even pretended to graduate the same year and month that her sister did. Literally half the shit she comes up with is lies OR inspired from other people in her life

What if I told you the degree isn't even hers but actually her younger sister's. Jenna even pretended to graduate the same year and month that her sister did. Literally half the shit she comes up with is lies OR inspired from other people in her life
Damn lmao, makes me think the stories of her wearing fake tits is true

Her friend that was making her costumes literally posted a picture of him in her room wearing the fake tits on insta. This was back in the Earth Chan cosplay days.
I dont think Jenna wears them anymore since she got the implants though?
Funnily enough you can tell in some pics she still does wear it, I assume she couldn't get the implants as big as she wanted to because she's so slim.

Wow, actually hilarious rofl. I don't doubt she's a complete fraud, given that she's always ready to backstab a famous cosplayer or streamer for fame. Still, her good looks will get her far.

Her friend that was making her costumes literally posted a picture of him in her room wearing the fake tits on insta. This was back in the Earth Chan cosplay days.
I dont think Jenna wears them anymore since she got the implants though?
Would anyone here know around when she got the bolt ons? I remember finding the fake-fake tits goofy years ago and not following her; in the last 12 months, I saw she got real-fake tits and recently started following.

Back
Top Bottom