EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

how was her live on OF?
Fun, she looked hot as hell, was very open to talking about anything and everything, slowly got used to an OF chat vs like a twitch chat, but didn’t give anything for long enough to get a nut. Feet guys basically took over. By the end she was indulging people more in the Goods.

Future ones will prob be good but her and her community are all degens so it’ll veer into stranger territory more often I think

What happened in that livestream ?
Mostly talking, but she showed her feet off a good bit, shook her asa a little, put oil on her body including her boobs, jumped up and down briefly for the boob jiggle, took some boots/heels on and off and posed in them, and she moaned a few times towards the end of the stream etc but otherwise 90% talking

Mostly talking, but she showed her feet off a good bit, shook her asa a little, put oil on her body including her boobs, jumped up and down briefly for the boob jiggle, took some boots/heels on and off and posed in them, and she moaned a few times towards the end of the stream etc but otherwise 90% talking
Honestly that's a lot of ground covered compared to Amouranths early OF streams and this is Jennas FIRST one so can't wait to see where this goes.

how was her live on OF?
It was her first stream, but it was still less lewd than most twitch streams these days. She said she was never going to show pussy on OF and would only maybe do topless content because she gets off on teasing.

She probably made 7k+ on donations alone without even deciding on a stream goal. Think there was between 500-800 people in the stream

She probably made 7k+ on donations alone without even deciding on a stream goal. Think there was between 500-800 people in the stream
I bet
Honestly that's a lot of ground covered compared to Amouranths early OF streams and this is Jennas FIRST one so can't wait to see where this goes.
If even she and amo are literally girls that show off their own bodies and beauty looks it's still okay for them just being able wanna be comfortable humans.

even with all the breaks from the stream dropping i don't think it hit that, it was probably around 4 though which is wild

even with all the breaks from the stream dropping i don't think it hit that, it was probably around 4 though which is wild
I cant say about 7k but it should be over 4. Her first goal for oil, for dildo section showcase, for heel and for thigh high are all met, and the last three by themselves already 4k. 5k is a better guess.

Wtf lol. She’s like 26 or something. Most websites say her bday is 1997, and she did earth chan cosplay when she was 19 in like 2016-2018.
She was 24 in September of 2017 - I was one of her first original subs on her Snapchat back then. She’s acting and stating that she’s younger than she truly is these days and I find it strange because she leans into the mommy aesthetic so??? idk

She was 24 in September of 2017 - I was one of her first original subs on her Snapchat back then. She’s acting and stating that she’s younger than she truly is these days and I find it strange because she leans into the mommy aesthetic so??? idk
But she doesn't mean she still looks bit off oldest.

She's 25 born in 1998, she's pretending to be a year older because there are pictures of her in lingerie and lewd cosplays while she was still underage plus loads of underage drinking with older cosplayers like Nigri and Denicola.

Back
Top Bottom