EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

I used to be a ghost editor for her; bad payment, no credit but constant work. I had to sit down with 8 hours of her footage (stream and sketches) and asked to put the best moments into a short video.

I had to find padding because the best moments were 4 minutes.
From 1 to 10 how much photoshop her ass has?

tempted for that photoset cause i do love some nigri and darshelle but i'm betting it+the video ends up costing more than that book she made (which i'm surprised didn't end up getting scanned anywhere)

I've watched the dildo blowjob now, and I got some doubts, do you guys think, that in some future, she could start b/g videos? Or this is her max?
OF fad is coming to a close. And she didn't secure a non NSFW career path with streaming.

BG is coming. Maybe just dildo riding but money eventually dries off

You guys are already on BG... lol tbh she's taken an unorthodox route in all this.
Would've expected nipples first with how it usually goes nipples - butthole - vagina - toys - bg
isn't that the typical E girl routing?

You guys are already on BG... lol tbh she's taken an unorthodox route in all this.
Would've expected nipples first with how it usually goes nipples - butthole - vagina - toys - bg
And then she'll charge $40-50 for just nipple shots, then eventually drop the price down as she starts to show more and more. Also she'll do g/g shots first before doing b/g.
Towards the end you'll get full b/g videos for around $20.00

Does anyone know if the blowjob video with JOI voice over is real or not? There was one uploaded on spankbang, but I forgot to download it. I have only seen the BJ vid without voice over on this forum

Bruh where’s the BG cuz i must be missing out…

And then she'll charge $40-50 for just nipple shots, then eventually drop the price down as she starts to show more and more. Also she'll do g/g shots first before doing b/g.
Towards the end you'll get full b/g videos for around $20.00
I'm still not convinced that she has nipples, maybe that's why she skipped that milestone lol

Back
Top Bottom