EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Izzy Bell/ izzy_bell_1/ officializzybellz

I kinda thought it was endearing at first but now I'm not so sure. She's going on and on and on and video replying to tons of comments.

Blaming black mold for her life's challenges. I was sympathetic when she said it happened when she lived with a boyfriend but then she said oh it was also in my room as a teen. Uhh...hmmm. Idk.

There seems to be something unhinged there. I can't put my finger on it but it is consistently ending up on the timeline.

I kinda thought it was endearing at first but now I'm not so sure. She's going on and on and on and video replying to tons of comments.

Blaming black mold for her life's challenges. I was sympathetic when she said it happened when she lived with a boyfriend but then she said oh it was also in my room as a teen. Uhh...hmmm. Idk.

There seems to be something unhinged there. I can't put my finger on it but it is consistently ending up on the timeline.
Maybe she's manic?

Maybe she's manic?
She definitely is. If you look at her tiktok it’s 100s of videos of her replying to comments and her tiktok live the other day was basically just her crying for an hour. Mental health definitely not looking to good.

Kinda wanna see if she has any new OF content though I’m digging her skinnier/natural look

Back
Top Bottom