EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

ManyVids Meana Wolf

Meana Wolf
Be Mine

Meana-Wolf---Be-Mine-Postere0491477fd4c57f6.md.jpgMeana-Wolf---Be-Mine-Thumbs67e8e2e619c7592c.md.jpg

You heard crazy stories about these private orgy parties. So when you figured out how to get invited, you jumped through all the necessary hoops. Tonight’s party was Valentine’s Day Masquerade. Instructions: wear your skimpiest outfit and don’t take off your mask. When you finally get in, you don’t know where to start. There are people fucking everywhere, the sounds and smells are enticing. Then in walks in this absolute babe. Her body is incredible…and she’s a total slut. She’s on your cock so fast, you can’t believe it. The strange thing is, there’s something so familiar about this girl. She notices too but begs you not to say anything… It’s better if it’s a mystery isn’t it? You slide your cock inside of her but you just can’t shake it anymore. You have to know who this girl is. Nothing could have prepared you for finding out that you’d been fucking your own family member at an anonymous sex orgy. And nothing could have prepared you for her sweet little voice begging you to keep going.

GoFile OR CyberFile
1080p H264 60FPS | 4.05GB | 54:34 | AAC 122 kbps

GoFile OR Bunkr
1080p HEVC 30FPS | 1.59GB | 54:34 | AAC 320 kbps

Last edited:
Meana Wolf
4 Cuckold Clips

She talks about how much of a slut she's been while getting fucked

Mile High

Meana-Wolf-Mile-High-Poster418e7131fc56eaac.md.jpg Meana-Wolf---Mile-High-Thumbs7164c0c8411d0b3a.md.jpg
You loved that your girlfriend was passionate about her job. She got to travel the world as a flight attendant and you knew you could trust her, no matter where in the world she was. Tomorrow your parents are coming in to town and you know it’s the right time to pop the question. You’ve had the engagement ring for months. The thing is, she’s known about the ring for a while and it’s made her question everything. Does she really want to be tied down forever and ever? When she gets booked on a private flight with two handsome business men, she can’t help but let her anxiety get the best of her and well… she can’t let you propose tomorrow without telling you the truth. The thing is, now you’re more certain than ever.

GoFile OR CyberFile
1080p H264 60FPS | 2.93GB
| 48:44 | AAC 128 kbps

GoFile OR Bunkr
1080p HEVC 30FPS | 1.57GB | 48:44 | AAC 320 kbps

Pulled Over

Meana-Wolf-Pulled-Over-Poster5315272a32aa715d.md.jpg Meana-Wolf---Pulled-Over-Thumbsd047baea1d178c1f.md.jpg
You weren’t surprised when she didn’t show up for your birthday dinner. Likely because she was working late again, not because she got pulled over for speeding. This is going to be a wild story because your wife was always feisty with cops. She tends to think the rules don’t apply to her. Maybe she’d get a huge fine, maybe get her license revoked for talking back to an officer. You weren’t wrong, that’s exactly what happened. But you had no idea what she would do to get out of it. Your dick aches as she describes exactly what she did. “What could I do baby? He was a cop, I had to do what he wanted.” You feel her dripping wet pussy and wonder, did he really make her do something or was that just her excuse to cheat on you and be a filthy whore. “He made me do it, I couldn’t say no and then he got on his radio and called for backup”. You happily fuck every detail out of her slutty little mouth. No wonder she didn’t make it home in time for your birthday cake.

GoFile OR CyberFile
1080p H264 60FPS | 2.81GB
| 51:18 | AAC 128 kbps

GoFile OR Bunkr
1080p HEVC 30FPS | 1.62GB | 51:18 | AAC 320 kbps

Insecure

Meana-Wolf-Insecure-Poster59a1f05ab71dc9bb.md.jpg Meana-Wolf---Insecure-Thumbs857e5a7d77d5897c.md.jpg
You've always been insecure, despite the fact that you knew she loved you. Every time she went out, on her phone, or literally did anything, you couldn’t help but imagine that she was cheating on you. Knowing how hot she was, how every guy who met her, wanted to fuck her. It was driving you crazy and it was starting to effect your relationship. Wrongly accussing her of cheating too many times, she had enough. If you’re going to constantly accuse her of cheating, she might as well do it. So she did. Suddenly you realize… maybe that’s what you secretly wanted all along.

GoFile OR CyberFile
1080p H264 60FPS | 3.72GB
| 59:25 | AAC 128 kbps

GoFile OR Bunkr
1080p HEVC 30FPS | 1.72GB | 59:25 | AAC 320 kbps

Whatever It Takes

Meana-Wolf-Whatever-It-Takes-Posterd8f693d716783b1c.md.jpg Meana-Wolf---Whatever-It-Takes-Thumbs56ff611baf7a493b.md.jpg
This resort was amazing. Knowing that when your girlfriend got hired at that fancy firm, that things would change but you never imagined you’d get to join her on her company retreat. She was working harder than ever but the perks were undeniable. Telling yourselves it was worth it because one day you’d be rolling in money and have the life you both always wanted. When your girlfriend comes back from a private dinner with her boss, you can smell his cologne all over her. She says “Remember baby… we said whatever it takes right?” You two can have it all, as long as she serves as her boss’s little office fuck doll. You demand she give you every detail of their night together and can’t help but love the thought of your girlfriend hard at work every day. “I had to baby, he’s my boss… Do you want me to quit?” No, you don’t think you do.

GoFile OR CyberFile
1080p H264 60FPS | 3.55GB
| 1:01:02 | AAC 128 kbps

GoFile OR Bunkr
1080p HEVC 30FPS | 1.78GB | 1:01:02 | AAC 256 kbps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom