EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Issy.hecxo | Issy.hector Discussion Thread

That sucks. I'm sure the reason why she has much drastic growth was due to the weight gain. It wasn't weight gain that was horrible either. Bummer... hopefully she comes back at some point but who knows.

she gained a couple of pounds and people commented about it, so she deleted everything
Gotcha. She'll be back. There was another person called zuchinni.angst or something that left and after a few months started the OF, tiktok, etc again. Money is a powerful motivator. Can't blame any of them of course.

Maybe she was sick of all the shit talking about her weight gain. Maybe she just got pregnant. Who knows ?

Unlikely she comes back and does OF as much as we would want - from her pics it's safe to assume she has money so no direct need to do it.

Last edited:
Man I can’t believe she had an Onlyfans… I stop following her after that IG story saying she will never make an OF.
I wish I knew.. I would have bought all of her shit

Man I can’t believe she had an Onlyfans… I stop following her after that IG story saying she will never make an OF.
I wish I knew.. I would have bought all of her shit
Just google it or go to the thread🙄

Back
Top Bottom