Support Is there somewhere I can go to see only replies to posts/comments I've made?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

zulusam

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
My alerts are cluttered with either reactions (likes) to posts I've made, or notifications there are new posts on threads I have set to watch.

I'd like to know if there is somewhere I can go on my profile to only see my replies. I've posted a few times on the "who is this?" thread trying to find the names of some models. However I have no idea if I've received a reply to that post because that thread moves so fast, and any notification I get about a reply is buried in other alerts. Can I go somewhere on my profile page or otherwise to just see replies to comments I've made?

Solution
You can turn off alerts for things like reactions in here:
That only affects alerts going forward, it doesnt remove old ones

As for searching for if someone has responded to your post you can try searching for the link you posted to see if it appears in someone else's post because they quoted you.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Girl on the left is stefbabyg btw

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
You can turn off alerts for things like reactions in here:
That only affects alerts going forward, it doesnt remove old ones

As for searching for if someone has responded to your post you can try searching for the link you posted to see if it appears in someone else's post because they quoted you.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Girl on the left is stefbabyg btw

Solution