EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Is there a way to Unblur the preview pics from patreon pages using some "Inspect" tricks?

Arthur

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 17, 2021
aside from paying to sub of course.. thx!

If youll look at the developer tools at networks tab, you'll see a request to
patron.com/api/posts

This api returns the user posts with pagination
The blurred images comes from this api as well as the non-blurred images.

So there is no blurred effect on the frontend.

If u need any more help tag me!

If youll look at the developer tools at networks tab, you'll see a request to
patron.com/api/posts

This api returns the user posts with pagination
The blurred images comes from this api as well as the non-blurred images.

So there is no blurred effect on the frontend.

If u need any more help tag me!
cool, thx for the info :)

Let's do some scraping together.. Im building python automated programs
I think that Patreon is not that dumb to deliver original (non-blurred) images to non-subscribed users over the API.

I think that Patreon is not that dumb to deliver original (non-blurred) images to non-subscribed users over the API.
IDK.. there used to be a bypass for subscription posts on Patreon until 2018-2019.. maybe there are still some ways to bypass stuff on it that didn't get patched out yet.. but again IDK..

Let's do some scraping together.. Im building python automated programs
sorry, I'm no developer and cant code.. was just looking for workarounds info if there were any..

sorry, I'm no developer and cant code.. was just looking for workarounds info if there were any..
Actually I don't need you to do code.. I need you to manage me 😎
I'll do the scraping, you will tell me what to scrape.

most pages use the same bluer effect as far as I know.. but here's one example :P

I found a "block" function on inspect but no way to edit this "block" comment..
Unfortunately there is no way of 'uncovering' the blur, since the image is blurred itself, meaning there is no unblurred image, from the Patreon URL you sent, this is the direct image they're using to thumbnail one of the posts:

1.jpeg

Notice how the entire thing is blurred, what Patreon does is take the original image and put a blur effect over it, displaying that image to none paying users.

Sorry to break your heart buddy :PETTHEPEEPO:

Unfortunately there is no way of 'uncovering' the blur, since the image is blurred itself, meaning there is no unblurred image, from the Patreon URL you sent, this is the direct image they're using to thumbnail one of the posts:

1.jpeg

Notice how the entire thing is blurred, what Patreon does is take the original image and put a blur effect over it, displaying that image to none paying users.

Sorry to break your heart buddy :PETTHEPEEPO:
i figured that much, just thought i should ask anyhow..

• Bootylicious
Reactions: Puq
Back
Top Bottom