EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat InvaderVie - Discussion Thread

Lmfao, imagine thinking that. Tell me you don't watch her streams without telling me you don' t watch her streams
She's basically the same person +10lbs imo. Most people only change in very subtle ways as years go by, aside from forced lifestyle changes due to substance abuse ect. I've clicked on her stream recently, same gal with the same entitlement attitude.

She's basically the same person +10lbs imo. Most people only change in very subtle ways as years go by, aside from forced lifestyle changes due to substance abuse ect. I've clicked on her stream recently, same gal with the same entitlement attitude.
Man be oblivious...

Its people like you who don't let go of old drama who were showing up to stream everyday bringing it up that basically made her think 'Ya know what, i should lean into it' and thats what birthed her findom arc. Y'all don't realise your hate brings her more money. Its hilarious on so many levels.

Aside from the weight gain, her legs don't look as good. She hasn't been wearing tights or leggings, and her legs don't look as toned and have more bruises on them. She is compensating though with accentuating her tits more.

Why are you even here buddy? You understand theres myriads of women on twitch you can go oogle?

Why are you even here buddy? You understand theres myriads of women on twitch you can go oogle?
Because it's okay to post here is you like or don't care for someone. Everyone is here because they want to steal content and not pay for it, so maybe focus on our common ground instead of trying to convert everyone to a streamer's simp. None of these streamers are loyal to us, we aren't loyal them either. As I've stated in the past, Invadervie is attractive until she starts talking. I wish her personality wasn't trash, but her pics posted here ain't bad. Nobody on this forum can truly make a moral judgement on anyone else, we're all here to leech and shitpost.

Because it's okay to post here is you like or don't care for someone. Everyone is here because they want to steal content and not pay for it, so maybe focus on our common ground instead of trying to convert everyone to a streamer's simp. None of these streamers are loyal to us, we aren't loyal them either. As I've stated in the past, Invadervie is attractive until she starts talking. I wish her personality wasn't trash, but her pics posted here ain't bad. Nobody on this forum can truly make a moral judgement on anyone else, we're all here to leech and shitpost.
Focus on the common ground... Ok buddy. This constant merry go round haters must be on to, rather than move on with their lives/let go of things, feel the need to type something out instead.

Trust me when i say i don't want to convert you. Everyone likes what they like. It just doesn't make any sense. You don't like her, you actually like to just objectify her, cool. You do you. But why even be here? Cos you get off on reading other people sharing your opinion? Dude, just go blow your load at her reddit threads instead.

Focus on the common ground... Ok buddy. This constant merry go round haters must be on to, rather than move on with their lives/let go of things, feel the need to type something out instead.

Trust me when i say i don't want to convert you. Everyone likes what they like. It just doesn't make any sense. You don't like her, you actually like to just objectify her, cool. You do you. But why even be here? Cos you get off on reading other people sharing your opinion? Dude, just go blow your load at her reddit threads instead.
You're taking things too seriously. Neither of us should give any fucks lol. I don't know why you continue this white knight campaign in a forum where people leak her nudes. You're being loyal in a forum specifically designed for disloyalty. Who cares about any of it? Just watch her unmuted and take one for the team.:WeSmart:

You're taking things too seriously. Neither of us should give any fucks lol. I don't know why you continue this white knight campaign in a forum where people leak her nudes. You're being loyal in a forum specifically designed for disloyalty. Who cares about any of it? Just watch her unmuted and take one for the team.:WeSmart:

Take one for the team... Ok dude

It's a discussion thread, not a positivity only thread.

Kinda weird that people think no negativity = always positivity
Why do you feel the need to police posts here? If you don't like people's comments, ignore them, report them, or block the person. If people aren't breaking the forum rules, leave them alone. You're waayyy too invested in this shit

Why do you feel the need to police posts here? If you don't like people's comments, ignore them, report them, or block the person. If people aren't breaking the forum rules, leave them alone. You're waayyy too invested in this shit
Whos policing them exactly? Last i checked they're still there.

Maybe take your own advice at the end of the day

Whos policing them exactly? Last i checked they're still there.

Maybe take your own advice at the end of the day
Constantly telling people who comment negative stuff about the creator you're obsessing over to not comment that stuff isn't policing? In that case, I'm starting for the Lakers this season. 🤣

That was never gonna change, though. She just hid it because she had gotten a ton of backlash for it. Now that people's attention is elsewhere, she doesn't have to pretend anymore.

Does anyone here know what's actually in the $50 "Dominant" Tier of the Patreon?

She's posted *some* stuff about it in her Discord, but typically just her being mean/"degrading" to one specific dude.

Back
Top Bottom