EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ines Helene - Discussion Thread

I need someone to explain to me why they're using several year old pictures for a new missing person's poster? Those pics look different to what Ines 'looks' like these days. It makes no sense. Anyone with the unfortunate experience of dealing with this knows law enforcement will ask for recent pics.

I don't wish her any ill will, and if she is missing, I hope she is found safe and well. Something is 'off' to me though.

I need someone to explain to me why they're using several year old pictures
It is probably satire. The fotos of her now from OnlyFans and those fotos of her from her insta look like completely different people. The old Ines is very beautiful.

ines5ac07d48ee3f1f91.md.pngines8b3c07be4b2048c3.md.jpg

Last edited:
I need someone to explain to me why they're using several year old pictures for a new missing person's poster? Those pics look different to what Ines 'looks' like these days. It makes no sense. Anyone with the unfortunate experience of dealing with this knows law enforcement will ask for recent pics.

I don't wish her any ill will, and if she is missing, I hope she is found safe and well. Something is 'off' to me though.

I don't know but as someone who (despite banter here and teasing her as well about this OF stuff) actually knows her, this was a kind of fucked up thing to discover. (Not your post, I mean the situation.) I was too busy to hang out a few weeks ago nor have I been checking social media. Now I'm honestly worried. Praying she gets found safe. Not getting through to anything on her phone when I try.

F6035038-B5A4-48D1-AFE8-53505B1A57F588cc8d3fc5fc9fbc.md.jpg

its highly likely ines was using her neice for her of. hence why a lot of people questioned the extreme filtering and photoshopping, the constant use of wigs and the obvious fake silicone breast plate
the neice only turned 18 in may, not sure if she ines was using her before that but nevertheless the whole situation is very fucked up

I don't know but as someone who (despite banter here and teasing her as well about this OF stuff) actually knows her, this was a kind of fucked up thing to discover. (Not your post, I mean the situation.) I was too busy to hang out a few weeks ago nor have I been checking social media. Now I'm honestly worried. Praying she gets found safe. Not getting through to anything on her phone when I try.

So if you're following Ines, Voyeur confidant, what do toy make about all the speculation on social media? Have you shut that shit down and if not, why not?

All the stuff on Twitter and Facebook has me lost for words. I knew it was bad. Real bad. Anyone with two brain cells to rub knew there was something incredibly off about her. But the fascination with her character, her online legacy, it made me want to see things out.

Special shout out yo MikaylaFan for being a stronghold simp, and probably will still be on here.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any updates? Lots of Twitter posts saying she is a fraud Etc but no actual substance just people talking without any real info
Here is a Tweet thread from who Ines purported was her best friend, https://x.com/Rrrrnessa/status/1701178208387822032?s=20

Basically they've never met and it seems like she lied about her entire life story with stolen bits from her 'friends'.

Some people are claiming she never existed and was just AI or something but people have FaceTimed her https://x.com/carbdiem/status/1701558216138596490?s=20 and the a social media pictures all the way from the early 2010s so that can't be true.

My personal conclusion is that she was a real person but a catfish who faked her entire life.

Last edited:
I guess my question is how did she get outed / who outed her? And what’s the deal with the “disappearance”

We knew she stole pics from that Chinese model but it seems like in the last few days something else has happened idk

So if you're following Ines, Voyeur confidant, what do toy make about all the speculation on social media? Have you shut that shit down and if not, why not?
Hey, so some thoughts.

Obviously every pic she's posted on (even her private) social media lately is obviously FaceTuned–you can tell by the absurd yass-face. (She used to look basically identical to her stunning sister; I'm assuming there was some weight gain or something.) But then basically every millennial and zoomer influencer woman uses FaceTune nonsense so that doesn't in itself indicate anything to me.

Nevertheless she is a real person because I've spoken with her and was going to hang out with her next time she was in town.

I personally find it quite odd that the missing person sign doesn't have her real name, but her stage name. There's also a fake police report going around.

Hey, so some thoughts.

Obviously every pic she's posted on (even her private) social media lately is obviously FaceTuned–you can tell by the absurd yass-face. (She used to look basically identical to her stunning sister; I'm assuming there was some weight gain or something.) But then basically every millennial and zoomer influencer woman uses FaceTune nonsense so that doesn't in itself indicate anything to me.

Nevertheless she is a real person because I've spoken with her and was going to hang out with her next time she was in town.

I personally find it quite odd that the missing person sign doesn't have her real name, but her stage name. There's also a fake police report going around.
Have you actually seen her? Like on FaceTime or IRL or something, because voice changers exist. Read about Manti Te'o.

Ines claimed this girl was her 'bestie' on Twitter (@Rrrrnessa) but apparently she actually never met her IRL, she said it's odd that with 10 year history of an online persona with ZERO candid photos, zero photos of her with others, zero photos of her at influencer events, at model events, outside, with the supposed famous men she dated. Anytime they would FT it would be superzoomed in on her forehead.

Yet... there are people who are defo real who claim they've FT her and she looks like her photos (@carbdiem) and claim to have her personal FB account spoken to her friends and family and say she's missing.

I have no idea what to believe...

Either she's a super attractive shut in with severe body dysmorphia or a mentally ill loner who has been living out their fantasies online

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom