EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ines Helene - Discussion Thread

She fucked up her face through all the surgeries. She looks like a black trans man now
I agree. It's that dark make-up that she uses on her face. Plus, she's always getting herself tanned dark. I can't stand that about females. Be who you are. If you're white, be white. If you're black, be black. Wtf? Ines' dad was Serbian and her mom's Bosnian... both very white.

I agree. It's that dark make-up that she uses on her face. Plus, she's always getting herself tanned dark. I can't stand that about females. Be who you are. If you're white, be white. If you're black, be black. Wtf? Ines' dad was Serbian and her mom's Bosnian... both very white.
I didn’t mean that her skin color makes her look black. The way she botched her jaw and cheekbones to look like a chad man and her swollen lips is what makes her look trans. Plus she always has an angry look to her face

I was just browsing her IG to see if she updated it at all recently, but she has gone pretty cold since being called out.
But the pic of her and her sister stood out as she has posted a pic of her sister on Twitter before. She looks a different person too. Pretty clear Ines edited it to make them look like twins practically. Some quasi-mesh, hybrid of Rhianna and Kim Kardashian. I know she is a massive fan of the former, a fan girl of her work and looks, and she used to lean into the latter until pretending to be offended by the latter comparisons when Kim was proved to be a nutcase and Ines went all feminist mode for years. 😆

The one on Twitter of her sister I recall looked more natural and she is hot AF.

80 likes for the last post of her, the nudes posted here in the main show she can get away with this shit. Most guys think with their dick I realise, but still.

I was just browsing her IG to see if she updated it at all recently, but she has gone pretty cold since being called out.
But the pic of her and her sister stood out as she has posted a pic of her sister on Twitter before. She looks a different person too. Pretty clear Ines edited it to make them look like twins practically. Some quasi-mesh, hybrid of Rhianna and Kim Kardashian. I know she is a massive fan of the former, a fan girl of her work and looks, and she used to lean into the latter until pretending to be offended by the latter comparisons when Kim was proved to be a nutcase and Ines went all feminist mode for years. 😆

The one on Twitter of her sister I recall looked more natural and she is hot AF.
What's the name of her sister? Does she have an ig? Or any social media?

What's the name of her sister? Does she have an ig? Or any social media?

I honestly don't recall her mentioning her sister's name. That isn't to say she hasn't posted it. All I know is her mother and sister were and are hotter than her and she posted pics of both on Twitter. I think her mother on Instagram too. Ines, whatever she looks like now, and I suspect a botched mess like some here do as well, is and always was a bimbo fucktoy type in spite of her charade of political, social and environmental views over the years. Her obsession with wanting to look like some Kardashian - Rihanna thing has fucked her up.

Most of her OF photos I thought after a while looked like the same face transposed onto bodies, none of it looked real in any way.

People have called her out in the past, but I rubbished it as she was nice to me and seemed to 'real' unlike other hoes on Instagram. But with her OF, it is undeniable for awhile she is manipulating a lot of idiots. Myself included for 6 months. I have a morbid curiosity still. Seeing how shameless she is amazing.

But anyone defending her still, in here for sure is the biggest idiot going. She seemed the total package. Too good to be true. But she is a thief and a master manipulator.

She tells me she has 2 younger sisters, not just one. Any copy of that sister pic to compare?

She tells me she has 2 younger sisters, not just one. Any copy of that sister pic to compare?

It was on Twitter pre-COVID. No idea if it's still up. Just think Ines, but non-plastic bimbo photoshopped to hell. 😄

I had no idea she had two younger sisters. The way she made out was she had a younger and older one.

The biggest thief and master manipulater I've ever come across, and I know her personally! Bitch is good at this scamming shit. Beware! All she wants is your money.

I don't know if she is good, or her fans and Onlyfans simps are just blinded idiots. A bit of both perhaps, but more on the latter side I lean. Like I had said above, I was one. An idiot. Turned a blind eye to her antics that made little sense and I knew it. Embarrassed looking back.

She told me that her mother's name is Hana or Hannah, something like that. However you spell that name in Bosnian.
Unless she's lying to me since she's the world's biggest liar and uses lies to advance herself through life.
I don't feel bad for all of her stupid clan on Twitter. She's got them all played out like a drum! :LOL:

If that pic of her mother is legit, she was a smoke show herself. I don't get how you can have a mother like that, and a sister like I said, and botch yourself so badly. The gene pool was clearly good. It was hard for her to fuck it up but she clearly managed it. It's a shame.

She's told me numerous times that she's the oldest with two younger sisters and a younger brother. Well, she's lying either to the fans or to me or to both. That's all she does bro is lie. Every other word out of her mouth is a damn lie. Can't stand the bitch!
she photoshops herself onto other bodies and then facetunes her face. Onlyfans should shut her page down and refund folks

Back
Top Bottom