EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ines Helene - Discussion Thread

I’m shocked! Why is she using someone else’s pictures when she’s hot anyway
She really ain't that hot. Remember you have been sold an illusion from all the work, and photoshop especially....now she just pretending to be someone. I mean if she was THAT hot she wouldn't even think to use someone else picture, but I don't want to bust your bubble

No offence, but if anyone here thought she was 'the real thing' then they're soft in the head because people for several years have suspected something is very off about her. She has been accused off this before I have seen. I tried to give her the benefit of doubt before but I am done.

I also do think she once hot. Key word once. She must have botched herself as suggested by some here. The only explanation to why she catfishes is she and her surgeon fucked up.

She needs to be reported en masse on Onlyfans by us. She needs to be outted generally too. She is a scam artist.

I know her in person (as, it seems, Asphalt might as well); we are good friends, and she has been really supportive of me. This is someone I do care about. I think she is quite beautiful, though she's not my type. Still, she is actually beautiful– her facetuned pics, on the other hand, are uncanny valley. The fake tits and stuff aren't my kind of thing, but they're not inherently offputting. The bizarre face edits, though…

Out of morbid curiosity I got the trial to her OF to see what was going on there after all the hype. I don't think that's her actually running it (I don't think it's a scam, but I think she hired someone for the chat/text aspects, who just plays a really generic bimbo role very badly.)

I don't know what she gets out of this.
It's her running it

This hoe is hella confusing. Some pics you want to think is real, but you never know what is legit. Her boobs and face are photoshopped to hell. I think we all can agree.

I saw your post to me Black asphalt in another thread. I'll reply here. The proof was in the main thread of hers. No idea why the mod deleted it. I saw it was deleted on Reeddit and Twitter too. She uses some hot Chinese model pics it was proven.

I remember she said something about waist training, but I would assume most women on Instagram do a little photoshopping at this point. Several years ago it was less of an issue.

I also remember she said she used padded pants in her earlier posts on Instagram.

I talk to 2 (it was 4, but maybe she offed them 😆) mutuals. Honestly, it's been a few months since we last chat. I don't think one is you, but you never know. Anyway they seem rather perplexed by her turn of personality too. One is subbed to her as well.
What specific turn of personality is that?

Back
Top Bottom