EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ines Helene - Discussion Thread

Hey, so some thoughts.

Obviously every pic she's posted on (even her private) social media lately is obviously FaceTuned–you can tell by the absurd yass-face. (She used to look basically identical to her stunning sister; I'm assuming there was some weight gain or something.) But then basically every millennial and zoomer influencer woman uses FaceTune nonsense so that doesn't in itself indicate anything to me.

Nevertheless she is a real person because I've spoken with her and was going to hang out with her next time she was in town.

I personally find it quite odd that the missing person sign doesn't have her real name, but her stage name. There's also a fake police report going around.
So you don't know her irl despite saying so because you've never actually met her?

Unlikely the truth will ever come out because a third of the people who say they know her in real life are under a spell and confused because actually don't, and are slowly admitting that to themselves to the cost of their self-esteem. Another third have had minor contact but exaggerate for clout. The final third went her sister's bat mitzvah, was one of her father's pall bearers, knew her since school, and whether through delerium or mischief insist Ines is missing

Nevertheless she is a real person because I've spoken with her and was going to hang out with her next time she was in town.

You could very easily prove you know her. You don't need to post it here if you don't want to. Post it on Twitter. If you're Swedish, post proof on Flashback instead. I will stumble on it.

But I reckon you won't.

Every other model I follow whether on Instagram, in the past on Onlyfans if paid, or free still there, Twitter or leaks on here, they all have candid content. Them doing interviews. Them hanging out with other people.

I don't care what the lonely, Ines Helene simp above your post has to say. Just you.

I was 95% sure something was amiss about her, but too many people, even those fond of her are questioning EVERYTHING about her now.

Yet... there are people who are defo real who claim they've FT her and she looks like her photos (@carbdiem) and claim to have her personal FB account spoken to her friends and family and say she's missing.

I have no idea what to believe...

Either she's a super attractive shut in with severe body dysmorphia or a mentally ill loner who has been living out their fantasies online

The famous photos are like 7 years old. She gained weight in the mean time, then has sort of slimmed down again since. (Ironically, I think she's better looking without the signature look but I think a lot of that kind of thing is some sort of dysphoria as you point out. I've always found her Instagram appearance quite offputting.) Her actual appearance is fairly standard Mediterranean/Balkan woman; attractive but not yassified.

I think the moment the most toxic part of her online following ended up in an OF, the drain circling had begun.

The famous photos are like 7 years old. She gained weight in the mean time, then has sort of slimmed down again since. (Ironically, I think she's better looking without the signature look but I think a lot of that kind of thing is some sort of dysphoria as you point out. I've always found her Instagram appearance quite offputting.) Her actual appearance is fairly standard Mediterranean/Balkan woman; attractive but not yassified.

I think the moment the most toxic part of her online following ended up in an OF, the drain circling had begun.
Would you care to elaborate the extent of your friendship with her? How did you meet? Have you met often? When did you see her last? Etc

The few thing that kinda convinces me what you're saying is true with this part of her YouTube vid, . With the scrutched up nose than the zoom there's no way you could even deepfake that imo so she must have been who she portrayed physically at some point.

And with these vids she sent to this Twitter user in 2020 where her face looks botched by surgery or bloated.

So what you're saying does track a bit but...

Even from when she was hot '7 years' ago there are, Never candids, Never pics a group of friends or coworkers, Never "here's 5 of us hotties on a yacht.", Never a pro photoshoot, never a pic at an influencer event.

Somone that hot would be invited everywhere and anywhere regardless of circumstances, I’ve never heard of a model with no actual modelling photos.

How do you reconcile that?

Last edited:
What’s the verdict? That she is a real woman who resembles the pictures (that are heavily edited) but isn’t called Ines / all her bs about going on fancy dates and all the stuff about her life is a lie?

Is it someone who is not the person/thing in the pictures and is using them? Like a man, or a really ugly woman?

It can’t just be “AI”.

It’s so confusing but so interesting

If you google Ines Helene swimming pool pictures … who is that? Those were notorious pictures years ago

It is evident Le Voyeur is full of crap. He'll dance around the important questions, that he could easily answer with some type of proof.

It was already strange that someone who is as close as he makes out to be to her would be on a degenerate site like this, and predominantly posting in HER.. Ines Helene thread (he only jump shipped to some other chick after someone else had called out how weird his presence was months ago).

Again, this is someone claiming to know her IRL. Have met her IRL. Has her personal number and vice versa you'd imagine in return. And "hangs out" with her before and was meant to in future.

Yet, despite her going missing for what, 3 weeks now? Supposedly off the grid completely. With missing person's notes apparently around her suburb town of Oxie, just outside Malmo, where she has lived with her parents into her 30s according to locals who live in and around the area and went to school with her. This guy has no will to validate she is a legit person when do many people are saying she isn't.

Someone post the obese pic of Ines Radovanovic from a couple of years ago
that people who live locally have claimed was her that is going around, please.

And if you haven't done so, just go through Twitter for 15 mins. Search her name 'Ines Helene' or '@inihelene' and use your brain instead of your dick.

The self admitted simp aside, we are in the final innings for this scammer's story.

Last edited:
Again, this is someone claiming to know her IRL. Have met her IRL. Has her personal number and vice versa you'd imagine in return. And "hangs out" with her before and was meant to in future.

Sorry, I'd typed a response to your previous message but I think it didn't go through, so I'll follow up to this.

No I have not hung out with her. I've spoken to her and yes I have her number (I can't imagine I'm the only person who does.) She texted about hanging out but I was busy and didn't pursue it.

I've also (especially on the site that preceded this) been skeptical of a lot of the claims, especially the images. I find the online phenomenon fascinating and a weird contrast with the fairly normal person she is in conversation.

I don't know if you were previous website, but there was a guy there who claimed he was her boyfriend and about their intense conversations about how he didn't approve of her behavior or something. The context of my mentioning I knew her came up in responding to that guy.

What’s the verdict? That she is a real woman who resembles the pictures (that are heavily edited) but isn’t called Ines / all her bs about going on fancy dates and all the stuff about her life is a lie?

Is it someone who is not the person/thing in the pictures and is using them? Like a man, or a really ugly woman?

Basically a mediterranean woman who went viral after plastic surgery, then the attention spiraled into being a fabulist. (This aspect is shared with the actress Jameela Jamil, who I think may even have been in a Twitter beef with Ines at some point. Hitting close to home?)

At least one of the crazy exes seems to be real, because there was news coverage of the court case. I can't find it now but I had seen it a couple of years ago. If I find that article again, I'll send it your way.

In any case on her second account there were no pics and just casual conversation about things like movies, pets, and mushrooms. So I think that's where a lot of the impressions diverge, because people who interacted with the smaller Instagram and Twitter weren't as tapped into the big phenomenon of "Ines Helene"; we were basically in group chats and texts. Whereas people who were following the big accounts were seeing the thirst traps, stories, etc.

It was apparent that something happened in the mean time because any pics that were posted were absurdly photoshopped. I had assumed it was a case of a botched plastic surgery but I think it was more garden variety weight gain. But this wasn't particularly relevant to people who were following the smaller accounts because that's not what the posts were about.

I once referred to her as Balloon tits on twitter and even though I don't follow her she searched for her name and blocked me. An out and out narcissist, I hope no harm has come to the person running the whole persona but it's likely one big attention grab.

Whatever was up with whoever this woman was and the online persona is just so wild to me because we were mutuals and she once sent me money cause I was in a struggle between jobs

She paid a mutual's rent after a lockdown job loss too IIRC.

Someone finally brings her up in a Youtube video. We need a coffeezilla looking into her next.

wait i dont get it, the guy in her main thread said she's been missing and its her niece posting on onlyfans this whole time, but shes only been missing for a couple months? so it was her posting to her onlyfans before that

the guy said the entire thread is content of her niece but that thread goes back to march, my dms with her on onlyfans go back to june of 2021, he sounds confused or like hes trying to push a false narrative, either way sucks she is missing, when we were moots on twitter she seemed very smart and kind, hope shes good

wait i dont get it, the guy in her main thread said she's been missing and its her niece posting on onlyfans this whole time, but shes only been missing for a couple months? so it was her posting to her onlyfans before that

the guy said the entire thread is content of her niece but that thread goes back to march, my dms with her on onlyfans go back to june of 2021, he sounds confused or like hes trying to push a false narrative, either way sucks she is missing, when we were moots on twitter she seemed very smart and kind, hope shes good

I don't think anyone is claiming that it was her niece posting/managing the OF but that the content was of her niece that also was under legal age.

Sorry, I'd typed a response to your previous message but I think it didn't go through, so I'll follow up to this.

No I have not hung out with her. I've spoken to her and yes I have her number (I can't imagine I'm the only person who does.) She texted about hanging out but I was busy and didn't pursue it.

I've also (especially on the site that preceded this) been skeptical of a lot of the claims, especially the images. I find the online phenomenon fascinating and a weird contrast with the fairly normal person she is in conversation.

I don't know if you were previous website, but there was a guy there who claimed he was her boyfriend and about their intense conversations about how he didn't approve of her behavior or something. The context of my mentioning I knew her came up in responding to that guy.
Was that guy who claimed to be Ines' boyfriend, Ryan Isaac?? And, which one are you? Are you Frederik Lauf or Liam Dixon?

Was that guy who claimed to be Ines' boyfriend, Ryan Isaac?? And, which one are you? Are you Frederik Lauf or Liam Dixon?

I don't know any of those names, but on the previous website where I was questioning the Ines posts/claims, there was a user who claimed he was her boyfriend and she told him she'd stop posting for his sake or something. None of us believed him but he did seem to have some info.

Her OF says last seen on the 22nd November so who knows, she might come back at some point.
I've noticed her check on her OF from time to time since this supposed "missing report" which to me is all intentionally false by her! Another thing, has anyone ever caught on to her hands looking like a man's hands? Take a look at Ines' photos and zero in on her hands. Those are a man's hands! Also, I spoke with this person about 3 times briefly over the phone in 2021 and each time she sounded like a man. Perhaps that's why she suddenly went missing because someone caught her in person, or in bed, being some fucking dude instead.

Back
Top Bottom