EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Individual Preview images or screenshots

cherrypopcorn69

Tier 2 Sub
Feb 19, 2024
How to extract single preview images from a video like screenshots. I have seen many people in the forum uploads individual preview images instead of screencaps so how it is been done. Do I need any software to extract preview images? I user Video thumbnails maker by Scorp, will I able to do it in this software?

This is what I'm talking about:

Screenshot-2024-08-16-20443644426dc07ac1a3f7.md.png

How to extract single preview images from a video like screenshots. I have seen many people in the forum uploads individual preview images instead of screencaps so how it is been done. Do I need any software to extract preview images? I user Video thumbnails maker by Scorp, will I able to do it in this software?

You can use VLC player.

VLC lets you take screenshots. MPC-HC is also good, besides screenshots it allows you to create thumbnails.

You can use ffmpeg if you are comfortable with the command line, it can output a single frame after x frames or seconds.

Ive used KMplayer for years, great for screencaps and alot of other things

/Ak5

Back
Top Bottom