Trans Simp Chat indigowhite - Identity Crisis Helpline

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's interesting she says she has dissociated disorder but also says that their is a minority of people who don't like her "Transition"

Remember this is the same girl who just a few years ago was basically making MAGA content like some edgy egirl

She's really playing out different phases in her life to see where she fits in so she feels better about herself

If she's truly gonna go ahead & transition

She probably will lose alot of fanbase but she likely doesn't care since so far it's just a trend for her to be edgy

Just my take

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
A minority of people? she is completely crazy if she actually believes that only a small amount of her fans/viewers werent happy that one of their favourite jerk material wants to become a fucking boy.

I already said my peace of if she fully commits, she'll lose everyone but the very few hardcore parasocial fans, she might gain other followers who are into T girls.

OrientalPole

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 24, 2023
Her room is still girlier than 99% of girls. Also love how she acts like dissociating is a normal response, like fam, that shit is a mental illness that people are sent to grippy sock facilities for. She's obviously not dealing with shit and just pushing it down.
Also her boyfriend is gay? gay dudes don't like pussy lmfao
Anyways I find it a bit disingenuous to title the video "...transitioning for a year now" when you're doing nothing but cut your hair and change your twitter pronouns, aka the things you can easily reverse (She deep down knows she ain't trans, that's why shes only doing the least committal things)

mistake004

Lurker
Apr 29, 2022
I say this with respect to my fellow coomers, if you have an emotional reaction to this person and their gender antics, you gotta evaluate why. Why is it affecting you to this degree? Why are you attached? Is that what you want? If you determine that it’s anything like parasocial, I urge you to distance yourself. I personally don’t think that sort of relationship is healthy for either side. I understand that there’s some heavy investment from some of you. Incredible amounts of both time and money. However, we don’t know if this will blow over. So, I again urge you to take some steps forward and away — in the same direction. If this ends at some point, it’ll end. If it doesn’t, treat ‘em like they died. You have the photos and videos of good memories. Happy cooming :WeSmart::cumsby:

mariowanders

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I rarely comment on this forum, but it's incredible how Indigo messed with this thread, even though she didn't even care about any of you, even though she didn't even know about your real existence, you still went into a spiral of anger, admiration and even obsession with her, she was never anyone, she will never be anyone, she is just an object of desire that you only use to have a moment of pleasure, it shouldn't go beyond that, it shouldn't have gone so far in everyone's thoughts, but Since it has reached this point and for some there is no way back, the way is to separate it from the forum, here you will only get more angry when you see the comments from people who only see it as a bunch of pixels, who don't give a damn about who she is, these discussions will lead you nowhere, she will continue making content, whether going back to the old way or the new way, you will still feel pleasure seeing her naked, seeing her using a dildo, doing fake creampies, sucking some fake dicks, creating cosplays, so just stop all these discussions, bring something useful to the thread instead of just anger and contempt for each other, this is the place for pleasure and not for problems.

This goes for any thread, after all there are questions from other girls here on the forum and guys like you just create more confusion instead of doing what you've always done, lowering your underwear and giving yourself a good handjob.

OrientalPole

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 24, 2023
I dropped in here every now and then to comment, and frankly I never saw anyone be genuinely mad. There may have been a few chronically online people, but that's quite normal on the internet. I'm also not sure why my comments were deleted when they weren't even being rude to anyone (except indi, but that comes from my own personal experience with this type of thing). Frankly i feel as though most of the strife came from people that were defending indi and calling other people names, which is why I asked the mod why they deleted comments that were rude to indi and not the ones that were rude to members (which my comment was then removed for "spam" reasons...)
Idk man, I don't see anything wrong with people talking about how they don't think their fav ONLINE personality has changed.

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
I have no problem with her claiming to be a "boy", as long as she keeps making shit like this
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
(last half of the video in particular). But it seems like this female content is becoming less and less. The weird trans community echo chamber is just pushing her to get surgeries and reinforcing her body dysmorphia. Fucked up. I worry what her content in 2025 will be like.

Also can mods edit the main post to include a link to the content thread?

Last edited:

koalaboii

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 28, 2022
thing is shes a toxic degen so idk why yall think her discussion thread would be normal.... she infantilizes herself, posts weeb shit, doesnt post content like a trans man instead posting as a boy, femboy, and girl and literally calls you stepbros :KEKWlaugh:

You dont want the drama? unfollow the thread

mariowanders

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Firstly, I wasn't born in an English-speaking country, so I just put everything as a translator, if when it was put here it was all in a phrase or sentence that doesn't matter, the important thing is that you understand the central point.
In your case, specifically in your case, it's like I said, this doesn't seem to be your place, you spent time on this, you feel like you represented something to her, you had access to something but at the end of the day if you don't the mind that here the overwhelming majority of guys don't care who she is, it will only give you headaches, problems of misunderstanding about some topic that is discussed about her or anything else.
Now if you feel like you're mature enough for this, that you're not going to throw a fit of rage when someone says something about her or anything like that, then feel free to talk about it, but not the same subject every single time AND YES, I generalized in the last part because I don't feel like reading these doubts and explanations, complaints about her, that was never the point of you creating this conversation thread, she has made relatively decent content, she's not in the best of days but maybe she'll change again In time, until then, find something else to talk about and not argue like crazy.

Fronzo

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
I remember indy made a couple of fansly short videos with this other girl dressed as clouds or angels or something and I can't remember her name or find the vids. Does anyone else remember them. Early fansly days.

gilpin

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 23, 2022
just noticed all her PH and xvideos content has been deleted? Did this just happen or has it all been gone for a while?

Reactions: Snb and Sedna

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Its a few pages back but PH deleted them last year i forget the reason why they did but she made sure everyone knew it was them "threatening her", but she made her own site and hosted them on there so they're not gone just moved, sorry i dont have the link but someone might post it if you dont want to go searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.