EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Image Grabber

Arthur

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 17, 2021
Hi guys

Does anyone know a good image grabber; one that actually grabs the main image not just the thumbnail please?

Thanks

Image Downloader - Chrome extension.

Download All Images is another one, haven't used it much though.

On iPhone I used photofile, sometimes it only gets thumbnails but I’ve only had that problem
Once or twice.

there is a free trial version.

Anyone know a good twitter ripper? I want all the media on an account but ripme doesn't go all the way.

Anyone know a good twitter ripper? I want all the media on an account but ripme doesn't go all the way.
I would put it in JDownloader... does the job perfectly.

It automaticcally checks the whole account URL for all downloadable content and lets you choose which items (pics, video) to download

Last edited:
I would put it in JDownloader... does the job perfectly.

It automaticcally checks the whole account URL for all downloadable content and lets you choose which items (pics, video) to download
How do you input the user of the account you want?

How do you input the user of the account you want?
"Add new links" from the lower left corner, then you just paste the twitter account's url into the big text field (if you had it copied already it should be pasted there automatically). Then press "continue" and it will start scraping the account.

"Add new links" from the lower left corner, then you just paste the twitter account's url into the big text field (if you had it copied already it should be pasted there automatically). Then press "continue" and it will start scraping the account.
I have done all of that and even registered my account on JD from twitter as I was getting a blocked prompt and it still won't rip. I see that it recognises that there are downloads on the page but they won't actually download.

I have done all of that and even registered my account on JD from twitter as I was getting a blocked prompt and it still won't rip. I see that it recognises that there are downloads on the page but they won't actually download.
Did you actually start the downloads? You need to initiate them from the linkgrabber tab (for example right click on the folder there and "start downloads").

Did you actually start the downloads? You need to initiate them from the linkgrabber tab (for example right click on the folder there and "start downloads").
Yeah, my bad. It was actually an internet issue on my end. Thanks.

Does anyone know a good Twitter ripper extension on Firefox? JDownloader doesn't work for me and I used to use the one developed by furyu but it appears to hve stopped working due to API changes? Are there any alternatives?

Im using https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...pgnaojldjkdgkbjg?utm_source=ext_sidebar&hl=sv or whichever of the 5 extensions that are exact copies of eachother, go to Photos, choose Compact Tab, open first Photo and then hold RightArrow and let it work through all the pictures, which goes very fast it doesnt load any picture just snapping up the URL. I've kept doing this because all other methods I have tried forced me to sit and sort out some shit that I didnt want there for example the lower resolution version or thumbnails, this ONLY picks up the max resolution. The extensions Ive tried though doesnt give you much choice to configurate, I remember extensions from the past that would let you set your own resolution down to the pixel I cant find that anymore.

Hi guys

Does anyone know a good image grabber; one that actually grabs the main image not just the thumbnail please?

Thanks
For a lot of sites (including search engines):

or also for some sites:

For firefox you have extensions like:

This one is not very contant with results, meaning sometimes grabs the source image and sometimes not, but lets you manually select what to download showing image size and having filters that you can use. It also has a very handy "image download button" and a "gesture" which consists of just dragging the picture you want with your mouse to download.
or

with this last one, you need to open the final image (it wont crawl the final image for you)
You could just simply middle-click the images you want and they will be opened as tabs, then just run "download tabs from right" and get them in seconds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom