Feedback Ideas and Suggestions

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

ucciee

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
About BB codes.
Would it be a good idea to also allow bunkr as an approved file / media host ?
so that you can include bunkr files or videos with the BB code
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

dorado

degenerate
Mar 16, 2022
How about putting a link to the noob thread in a sticky in the help section aswell?
'how do i get 20 reaction score' keeps popping up here every other day it seems

Captain Marvel

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

:pauseChamp:

wegrweghrew.png

thatsmyfetishnosrsly

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
So I made the below post in an acute fit of e-rage but I ended up not actually adding my solution proposal:

Is it possible to, at the result of a mod report, get a mod to start adding coomer.party links that are posted way into an established thread, to the mast-head OP post and removing the post with the link. It's just weird to see so many likes being dished out to what is essentially an aggragate site like this one that's easily found and publicly available even without sign up.

Technically speaking, a coomer.party link would be an important social/store link too right? Like an OFs link. So we may as well add this to the very first post of the thread as well?

Even if the post isn't removed(which I believe it should be, because it's not necessarily stumbling across anything any savvy person couldn't find on their own), could we still start getting coomer.party links added to the main post in respective threads if they're posted and seem to be missing?

Hell, it might actually convince some people to actually RIP and post the content within those links :LULW::ddHuh::pauseChampRev:

But eh, just an idea I guess.

thehentaigai

PhD in Fapology
Jan 23, 2023
Hello,
Im not sure how serious it is or if its been suggested but there needs to be some quality control when posting content. Not just dump photos/screencaps and links. I'm not trying to be a rule enforcer but I like posting with some type of effort.
While this rule exists to prevent dupe posting/reposting,
  1. Posts with low quality content (screenshots, screen recordings, compressed files etc.) will be removed when higher quality (source quality) versions of the files have been posted. Upscaled content does not count as higher quality and is considered reposting.
it doesn't stop people posting minimal effort posts with no text when its applicable, which can get lost especially when a thread has over 10 pages and being prone to dupe posting/reposting.

Not to say that there needs to be a full informational post on the video but there should be minimal information like the title of scene and performer name if needed in the broader threads for the ease of searching for personal or dupe check in the specific threads. Sometimes the download links like Bunkr, Anonfile, and Pixeldrain contain the title but if you use only Gofile links, it don't show any information.

For posts with multiple scenes, you can use tables to minimize space used.

Of course, most people who post already have said quality to their posts, but to those who don't...

Last edited: