EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat iamcelys - Discussion Thread

Hey everyone, I’m tryna find a specific picture of celys but she’s done a good job of deleting her content in the internet.

The photo is of her on the beach, she’s walking on what I think is log with her backside showing, wearing a pink g string and white sneakers. I hope someone saved it or has it bc I can’t find it at all :-(

Hey everyone, I’m tryna find a specific picture of celys but she’s done a good job of deleting her content in the internet.

The photo is of her on the beach, she’s walking on what I think is log with her backside showing, wearing a pink g string and white sneakers. I hope someone saved it or has it bc I can’t find it at all :-(
Oh, yea. I have that exact picture. I can prob start looking for it on Sunday

Late reply, but here’s the image you were asking for.

IMG_2489627e2a4a3ce52eaf.md.jpg

Looks like there was some new stuff on there. All the videos on the content thread are gone smh

The ones from her personal account there was probably 1 new one for every 100 recycled yea 😂 but idk if u peeped she made an account with her BF and been teasing hella shit with him…. Only problem is it doesn’t look like it shows anything lol

Back
Top Bottom